Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Has anyone who pre ordered from AT&T's order status changed from processing yet? I finally got through around 10:30am Friday and I'm wondering if that was good enough to still receive mine on launch.

man my att order still hasnt been updated... has anyone who ordered from att on friday get a shipment confirmation?

people really going HAM over the new iphone??? still in 2012? it aint even much of an upgrade over the 4s... why do people feel the need to upgrade at every turn? slow down put the devices down and enjoy life... thebestthingieverdidwasgetridofmyiphone

that's the type of loyal, rabid fanbase Apple has. it's powerful marketing / branding that companies like Microsoft and Samsung can't seem to replicate. That's what makes Apple the most valuable company in history.

With people all over the world going nuts over the iPhone, you just have to tip your hat to what Apple has been able to accomplish. . . especially in these economic times.

Looks like my blackberry has crapped the bed and thinking about getting an iPhone. I have limited technological knowledge so would I really notice any difference between whats out now and the new phone that is coming out?

Looks like my blackberry has crapped the bed and thinking about getting an iPhone. I have limited technological knowledge so would I really notice any difference between whats out now and the new phone that is coming out?

You can't go wrong with the iPhone if you want something simple and 'just works'.

^Thanks man, thats basically it, just need something functional. In regards to storage, I have my iPod so I dont think I will be putting much, if any, music on it. But with apps and what not, what would be ideal storage space? Appreciate the help

^Thanks man, thats basically it, just need something functional. In regards to storage, I have my iPod so I dont think I will be putting much, if any, music on it. But with apps and what not, what would be ideal storage space? Appreciate the help

16 or 32gb is enough. Plus you have iCloud from your iTunes so you have all your music on the go. :smokin
if needed, dropbox or box for additional cloud storage.

Last edited:
that's the type of loyal, rabid fanbase Apple has. it's powerful marketing / branding that companies like Microsoft and Samsung can't seem to replicate. [COLOR=#red]That's what makes Apple the most valuable company in history. [/COLOR]
With people all over the world going nuts over the iPhone, you just have to tip your hat to what Apple has been able to accomplish. . . especially in these economic times.

[COLOR=#red]The claim of the most succesful company in history is VERY misleading and actually quite irresponsible for Forbes to make...but just the type of stuff you blind Apple folk swallow up like Jenna Jameson does spooge.[/COLOR]

I just got the okay that my iPhone 4 can be unlocked after filling out the online form on 9/11.

AT&T is slacking I ordered at 8:12am EST which is 6:12am their time and was told anyone who ordered before 10:00am their time would get theirs Friday

I called to confirm I'd receive it and they said I will since I haven't gotten a back order email but my account shows a back order

ill be at my spot at 6am they open at 8am

im sure ill get it

at&T says my order is on back order, im thinking about canceling the order and just go in store on friday..

Don't cancel your order before you get to the store. Make sure they have the version you want and then cancel.

A lot of people are probably going to be turned away come Friday. Protect yourself.

Got the FedEx shipping info. Phone is in Pennsylvania right now, only a few hours away from me. 8)

I ordered on the Verizon site around 6:30-7 am on Friday.

my iPhone is currently in Anchorage, Alaska... closing in on California!

Thanks for that info, got the email notifications set via UPS.

Everything is moving nicely.

Back
Top Bottom