Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Finished the download and am currently waiting for my phone to reboot.. iPhone 4S 32GB took 17-18 minutes to download the whole thing (my wifi is also really slow) and is taking some time to reboot.

I swear to lanta, if they start slowing my phone down after one major update.. I'm gonna be heated >:

they said you can't cancel the order because you accepted terms so I was like...
so you are telling me if I go to Verizon and get the phone that I will still be charged the ETF even though I have no phone which what the contract is signed for?!?!
they said yes but I can return it once I receive it in Oct. and it would be reversed which at point I just went on them and came out with a $100 credit
I can still cancel my preorder on the status page. I work retail and I am usually one not to complain b/c I understand the other side of the business. But when you mess up my order by 2 days and delay my order by 2-3 weeks, hell yes I have the right to be pissed. Thing is I'm keeping hope b/c my friend had his "backordered" status changed today and it will be shipped Friday so he'll get it next week. I'm giving ATT some time. By friday, I'm cancelling and staying with my 3GS. I hate incompetence. 

if you haven't gotten your tracking shipment from AT&T you are most likely screwed
I just called and chewed out a manager; I placed my order at 8:12am and people who placed after received their shipments; basically AT&T is holding off telling customers this to avoid major backlash.
So bottom line is if you haven't gotten tracking info then you are in all likelihood not seeing your iPhone 5 til Oct.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
@ AT&T
have you tried going to UPS.com and tracking it yourself by putting in your phone number and zip code?
How do you track by phone number and zip code on UPS.com without a tracking number?

Just what I needed to hear smh.  So what are our options now to guarantee we get it on Friday.  Go to an actual store on Friday and that's it I guess. Or go to Walmart or Best Buy today and preorder there?

pretty much at this point

I was with AT&T, Bell, Cingular for 10 years and left them in 2009 then went back for the iPhone for in June 2010...crap like this is exactly why I left in the first place

def. not first come first serve because A LOT of people who placed orders well after me will have their phone on Friday

have you tried going to UPS.com and tracking it yourself by putting in your phone number and zip code?

yeah AT&T flat out told me I wasn't getting it now; they really screwed up this pre-order

they also basically told me they haven't told customers this yet because they are probably preparing for the major backlash

yeah AT&T flat out told me I wasn't getting it now; they really screwed up this pre-order
they also basically told me they haven't told customers this yet because they are probably preparing for the major backlash
You think if we complain, we can get a deal done? Free iphone 5? Free case? Or whatever b/c this is crap. 

Tried downloading ios6 3 times. Each time stupid error message pop up when I'm like a minute away from completing it.

I know that LTE is old hat to most non iPhone users, but man reading reviews has me so hyped.

Reviewers are saying how the LTE on their iphone makes their home wifi speed look sluggish.  I can't wait for that speed.

so if i got a tracking number and no back order.... but not shipped yet... should i still be expecting it on the 21st from ATT

Crazy i had a tracking # on my AT&T page earlier when I looked for FedEx, now i went back and looked and it's gone. :x:smh:
Just says "Processing" Carrier FEDX "Shipping Date 9/16/2012" :smh:

Anyone know how to set up Passbook? It just takes me to the app store and says "Cannot connect to iTunes store."

got ios6 and just wanted to check out the 3d maps and flyover. don't have it in my area, but i went to a couple cities where they're supposed to have it and still couldn't figure out how to change it to that mode. any help?

got ios6 and just wanted to check out the 3d maps and flyover. don't have it in my area, but i went to a couple cities where they're supposed to have it and still couldn't figure out how to change it to that mode. any help?

[COLOR=#red]Go to New York City via the search. Then press the Building looking icon on the lower left of the screen. Pan with 2 fingers...Voila.[/COLOR]

Just what I needed to hear smh.  So what are our options now to guarantee we get it on Friday.  Go to an actual store on Friday and that's it I guess. Or go to Walmart or Best Buy today and preorder there?

actually no you can't do that; if you pre-ordered you signed a new contract so when you go to a store it's going to show up as not eligible for any kind of upgrade

Anyone had any luck complaining and getting your upgrade a few months sooner? 

I'm about to try.

can anyone suggest a good matte screen brand for the iphone 5 and new ipad? been meaning to pick one up for a while but can never tell if the finish is correct from amazon product images :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom