Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

This talk of the black 5 scuffing easily has me kinda shook.

Called Best Buy and they told me all of their pre-orders were already accounted for so switching to white would be impossible.

He did tell me I could exchange it within 30 days though. That makes me a feel a little better.

Why doesn't mine look like that
mad.gif

Anyone know how to set up Passbook? It just takes me to the app store and says "Cannot connect to iTunes store."

Passbook works with certain apps. Those apps must be on your phone in order for them to co-exist together. A couple apps that come to mind are ticketmaster and Walgreens.

Just what I needed to hear smh.  So what are our options now to guarantee we get it on Friday.  Go to an actual store on Friday and that's it I guess. Or go to Walmart or Best Buy today and preorder there?
actually no you can't do that; if you pre-ordered you signed a new contract so when you go to a store it's going to show up as not eligible for any kind of upgrade
I'm bout to strangle somebody at AT&T

The update didn't delete my messages. 8) :nerd:

No more YouTube? :frown:

Not feeling the new App Store, When I open it there's the "Categories" and "Top 25" on the bottom right, When I try to click on them it says "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". Anyone else getting that? :nerd:

Didn't delete any of my text. The Internet is very fast after the update. Wish I had the "do not disturb" option back in college.

just received ATT email that my order is reserved and will ship in 14-21 days. WTF is this crap man. Goddamn. 

ya'll shoulda ordered on the apple site. get it straight from the source why use a third party like att/verizon.

The update didn't delete my messages. 8) :nerd:
No more YouTube? :frown:
Not feeling the new App Store, When I open it there's the "Categories" and "Top 25" on the bottom right, When I try to click on them it says "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". Anyone else getting that? :nerd:

The Youtube app from the app store is MUCH better

mine took dam near an hour to finish. Stuck at "preparing update" for a good 15 minutes. Just when I thought it was frozen, it finished up.:smokin

i bet there are more than a million ppl trying to download ios6 right now

Back
Top Bottom