Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

They're not. Apple would have them by their **** if they jumped the gun.

lol I worked for Verizon Corporate, lol Apple so nip tuck they dont even ship the iphones to the store till the night before release so employees cant snap pics and stuff.
Yeah, people are just making up stuff now saying you can pre-order it. How can you pre-order something that hasn't been shown yet or even know what models will be available?

I wouldn't order through verizon anyway, i'd just order straight from apple.

I was pumped about upgrading to an iPhone 5 with Verizon until they told me I'd lose my unlimited data plan >:>:. hopefully Sprint gets them and I can just switch over. I use 15GB of data a month so those shared plans just aren't an option.

The phone (if those leaks are real) looks pretty great...still not gonna make me cop it since I JUST got the 4s on sprint like a yr ago....now when they release that info on the iPad Mini :nerd: :nerd: they can take my money for that :smokin

The phone (if those leaks are real) looks pretty great...still not gonna make me cop it since I JUST got the 4s on sprint like a yr ago....now when they release that info on the iPad Mini :nerd: :nerd: they can take my money for that :smokin

unless the ipad mini is like $250 not a dime more ill consider it a stupid idea.

id rather just get a full size then. but then again my brother has one and ive never touched it :lol: if it was $200 id get one just for the hell of it

5s here I come the I4s and I4 models with still be in style tho I'm getting a 30g 5s when it comes out

I bought the 4S last year, It's still in perfect conditions and works great.

I'll have to see what some new things are, If it's the one that had been posted around, Then eh, I'm not feeling it, I like the iPhone 4 design more, It's just perfect. But I like it, I might have to pay retail for it.

Can't wait! :pimp: :nerd:

Man I just need 1 128gb (or 64) and then another base model and ill be satisfied. these iphone 4s i have are so wack man. they free and reboot on their own now its so inconvenient when i need it the most :smh:

Definitely copped on Wednesday. Deciding between 32 and 64GB. The fact that iOS6 will support streaming your iCloud opposed to having to physically download your files makes me lean toward the 32GB. Either way, after 2+ years of my disaster of a phone Evo 4G, I'm ready. Huge mistake not getting the 4S last year.

that's what I'm talking about bro.
0-12: no discount
13-18 or 21: early upgrade
18 or 21+ : full upgrade.
Those are in months.
Many people don't know they have this cycle.

Can anyone care to explain the difference between early upgrade and full upgrade in terms of pricing?

I currently have Unlimited data on my ATT 3gs, didn't want the 4, will I lose unlimited if I upgrade? Or will my plan be grandfathered in?

wonder how big the upgrades will be since jobs is dead... i wonder like if they will go small with the upgrades or ball out on em... cause i know most of yall like sheeps everybody and they moma gotta get them an iproduct

Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

I currently have Unlimited data on my ATT 3gs, didn't want the 4, will I lose unlimited if I upgrade? Or will my plan be grandfathered in?
You will be grandfathered in.

AT&T informed me today that I am eligible for an upgrade 5 months before my current contract is up, which will be in January. I didn't ask if it fell under an early upgrade or not. Does anyone know if it would be considered early or not?

Pros and Cons of Verizon vs. ATT? We just got 4G/LTE towers down here so service isn't going to be a problem. I am NOT interested in the sharing plans.

Some of the strengths of the iPhone lie in the fact that lots of people buy them

For example:

More Accessories from 3rd parties (cases, headphones)

App development, more apps, not only that, but they also have better quality apps, more frequent updates and usually the first to get some apps (instagram)

iMessage

Better resale value

So I find it funny when people get android phones to be "different" and not be "sheep"

Some of the strengths of the iPhone lie in the fact that lots of people buy them
For example:
More Accessories from 3rd parties (cases, headphones)
App development, more apps, not only that, but they also have better quality apps, more frequent updates and usually the first to get some apps (instagram)
iMessage
Better resale value
So I find it funny when people get android phones to be "different" and not be "sheep"
Agree 100%, and add to that. iOS is a simply more polished, user-friendly platform. 

Back
Top Bottom