Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

ordered 2 seperate phones thru apple, relatively easy, ....... now the 7day wait.... ahhhhhhhhhh

Switching from ATT to Verizon. First tried apple. Got all the way to checkout and then it said that I needed to pay some deposit in person, hit OK, and it emptied my cart, WTF. Then I tried Verizon.com for a 32gb and checked out but got a screen that looked like this:

Thank you for your order.
Your pending order confirmation number is: (############)

Credit application number is : (########)
Your credit review status : Pending Status
Security deposit if any : Decision Pending
Credit advisory : PENDING CVAS APPLICATION
Your email address : (my@email)

Anyone else get this?

Must have timed out or something, got a reservation email from apple. Won't let me get thru again.

So if I pre-ordered it, I will still have my grandfather plan on AT&T correct?

Switching from ATT to Verizon. First tried apple. Got all the way to checkout and then it said that I needed to pay some deposit in person, hit OK, and it emptied my cart, WTF. Then I tried Verizon.com for a 32gb and checked out but got a screen that looked like this:
Thank you for your order.
Your pending order confirmation number is: (############)
Credit application number is : (########)
Your credit review status : Pending Status
Security deposit if any : Decision Pending
Credit advisory : PENDING CVAS APPLICATION
Your email address : (my@email)
Anyone else get this?

received the same

Is the phone shipping out on the 21st or will it be at my door on the 21st?
Shipping out the 21st, I'm assuming it'll be at your door sometime on the 24th.

it will be at your doorstep no later than the 21st.

i personally never preordered untl tonight but from past years people have received their phones as early as 2 days before official launch date.

dammit. just had a change of heart and wished i woulda gone with the 32gb again this time instead of coming down to 16gb. thought about it and the better camera/video capabilities should take up more space whenever i go to take pics and whatnot. tried to change my order online, but i can't change it til they begin processing it. probably a waste of time at this point.

dammit. just had a change of heart and wished i woulda gone with the 32gb again this time instead of coming down to 16gb. thought about it and the better camera/video capabilities should take up more space whenever i go to take pics and whatnot. tried to change my order online, but i can't change it til they begin processing it. probably a waste of time at this point.

call tomorrow or if that doesn't work, wait to receive it then try to exchange it at the apple store?

Still haven't been able to get one.  Sprint sucks and their website is trash.  I hate life. I need to add an account and Apple won't let me do that on their website.

received the same

Are you a current Verizon customer or switching like me? I'm thinking it's because I tried ATT first and got everything approved only to get it taken out of my cart. So now maybe Verizon thinks I was trying to get 2? I don't know.

apple store is saying available to ship in 2 weeks for me. not checking out til i get something saying the 21st. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom