Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Pics
If i got a clear one would you be able to tell if theres anything on the phone at all? Never used a screen protector or one of these shields before :nerd:

i got a switcheasy nude clear w/ bodyguardz on the bottom (messed up on the rest of the sides :rofl:) and screen is matte protector from cellairis :pimp:

Has anyone ever traded iphones with someone else?  I'm thinking about trading my white 5 for a black one but will there be any issue with serial numbers and whatnot?  Does my warranty get voided if I trade?

Has anyone ever traded iphones with someone else?  I'm thinking about trading my white 5 for a black one but will there be any issue with serial numbers and whatnot?  Does my warranty get voided if I trade?

did u get apple care? yea you give your warranty to him if he does just ask for the cash tho...

if not then you got till his 90 days are up

my mom and her husband just ordered iphone 5s. they came today. the dude is telling me hes gonna report it stolen. ups left the packages in front of our door. someone could have stolen it. but anyways hes thinking about reporting it stolen so he can get 2 more sent in.
that happened to my friend. back when the iphone 4 came out. but his really did get stolen, but my someone in our building and att sent him a new one.
i want an iphone 5, i have a 4 and it sucks pelotas. but hes comtemplating on calling and saying it was stolen. as long as the phones arent turned on they have no way of finding out. if 2 more iphones do come in then what would we do about the 2 extra ones? if they get turned on then they can track it and say its here in your building. we can say that someone in the building probably stole it or something

What a scumbag.

my mom and her husband just ordered iphone 5s. they came today. the dude is telling me hes gonna report it stolen. ups left the packages in front of our door. someone could have stolen it. but anyways hes thinking about reporting it stolen so he can get 2 more sent in.
that happened to my friend. back when the iphone 4 came out. but his really did get stolen, but my someone in our building and att sent him a new one.
i want an iphone 5, i have a 4 and it sucks pelotas. but hes comtemplating on calling and saying it was stolen. as long as the phones arent turned on they have no way of finding out. if 2 more iphones do come in then what would we do about the 2 extra ones? if they get turned on then they can track it and say its here in your building. we can say that someone in the building probably stole it or something
The prosecutor probably gonna use this post for the deposition when cats get arrested.

Been searching for this phone for so long, just finally bit the bullet and ordered online from verizon...won't ship until at least the 16th :smh:

how much "other" data yall got? i just did a restore to get rid of it i had like 1.11gb with the restore it went up to 2.2gigs wth :lol:

Been searching for this phone for so long, just finally bit the bullet and ordered online from verizon...won't ship until at least the 16th :smh:

Dunno where you're at but try Apple's order online- pick up in store option, I almost gave up on gettin a 5 but was able to easily get one on my first try

radioshack my dude. they always have it. get mines from them last 2 years no waiting in line. nobody think to go to radioshack

My 4 finally died, again...

The two nearest Apple stores are sold out of the 5, but each told me to try the personal pickup service.  Can anyone explain how this works? Do they designate a supply of iPhones just for this service or it more similar to reservation process where whenever they get new inventory in i'm guaranteed to get a phone.

Looking to buy ASAP

radioshack my dude. they always have it. get mines from them last 2 years no waiting in line. nobody think to go to radioshack

I already tried them I think i called EVERY radioshack in a 50 mile radius, they never have verizon or ATT, and in the rare case they do its a 64Gb...They always usually have sprint though :x

Last edited:
My 4 finally died, again...

The two nearest Apple stores are sold out of the 5, but each told me to try the personal pickup service.  Can anyone explain how this works? Do they designate a supply of iPhones just for this service or it more similar to reservation process where whenever they get new inventory in i'm guaranteed to get a phone.

Looking to buy ASAP

1.Go online between 10pm and 4 am and choose which phone u want

2.Towards the end of checkout it will give u the option to check for what stores
In your area will have them in stock the next morning

3.Once u have selected the store that you want to pick up from finish checking out

4.Wait for confirmation text or email between 8-10 a.m. Saying they have the
Phone ready for you to pickup in the store.

Hope this helps, it worked for me last week.

2.Towards the end of checkout it will give u the option to check for what stores
3.Once u have selected the store that you want to pick up from finish checking out
Thanks just ordered a 32gb using this service

According to the Apple store online it was in stock, so just waiting on the email...

Kinda noob question, but my 5 already shipped out and is coming tomorrow, but ATT didn't take the money out of my account. Is this normal? When should I expect for the money to be taken out?

Im really liking my Zoogue case
Word? Mine shipped Monday. I'm curious to see how it fares against my Griffin Reveal. It's my case at the moment and haven't found anything else worth replacing it with.

Luch, can you post a picture of yours? Particularly looking for a side view and just how flesh the Zoogue is against the 5. Thanks.

Last edited:
Kinda noob question, but my 5 already shipped out and is coming tomorrow, but ATT didn't take the money out of my account. Is this normal? When should I expect for the money to be taken out?

Within the week. Best believe AT&T wants thier money

Was coming in here to post this. Good looks.

Word? Mine shipped Monday. I'm curious to see how it fares against my Griffin Reveal. It's my case at the moment and haven't found anything else worth replacing it with.
Luch, can you post a picture of yours? Particularly looking for a side view and just how flesh the Zoogue is against the 5. Thanks.

Thanks. Looks :smokin

It's about as thick as my Reveal. I guess the only way I'll be able to have superficial protection without the added girth is to get a skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom