Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I'm almost certain if you do a little legwork you can get it sooner. I got mine on release day within 15 minutes without a preorder. All I had to do was drive to the "other" mall.

Did anyone who used that Xtreme Guardz promo for the 3 screen
Protectors a few pages back get them in? Its been over a week and nothing smh

Word? Mine shipped Monday. I'm curious to see how it fares against my Griffin Reveal. It's my case at the moment and haven't found anything else worth replacing it with.
Luch, can you post a picture of yours? Particularly looking for a side view and just how flesh the Zoogue is against the 5. Thanks.
Thanks. Looks :smokin

It's about as thick as my Reveal. I guess the only way I'll be able to have superficial protection without the added girth is to get a skin.
Just got my Zoogue in and I liked the feel of it better than the griffin so I swapped it.

My only problem is lack of give in the volume rocker with the case on. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Shout out to whoever gave the heads up about the promo.

Just got my 5 Friday, love it but the battery life is awful. Is this because of ios 6 or a hardware issue?
My battery seems to suck too. Maybe I expect it to last longer for some reason or because I still don't have power in my neighborhood and can never charge it regularly :smh:. Apple uses weak batteries though, not many watts. For the future I hope they use more powerful batteries. I would prefer that over the slimness of the current phone.

Whats the average local selling price for iPhone 5s, 16gb for Sprint? Not ebay prices.

In very good up to brand new condition?

All feedback is appreciated.

Whats the average local selling price for iPhone 5s, 16gb for Sprint? Not ebay prices.

In very good up to brand new condition?

All feedback is appreciated.

dude said he got his on craigslist for 420 a few pages back

i dont think thats going rate, he might have got lucky.

still looking for a verizon or unlocked for cheap.

looks like im just gonna wait til 5S drops and cop that

So far the battery life hasn't really been a problem for me, but then again I'm mostly on Wi-Fi. Don't know if that matters because I would assume LTE sucks more battery life.

CL NYC has been having a few for a little under 5 and at 5 lately

But I would say the average is at about 700

Last edited:
Thanks guys. 6 seem to be the average around here.

I got one two days ago for $480(sprint) off Craigslist(NYC). I finally got it :smokin and I must say I slept HARD on this phone. For 2 years I had a iPhone 4 with 1 4s and this phone is a total upgrade. Phone is a straight beast. Just regular usage you notice how different the phone is. To me there are two flaws: 1.ios. 2. No jailbreak( a jailbreak fixes problem #1). But I'm very very happy with my purchase.

EDIT: AT&T and Verizon are gonna cost more because they're unlocked, those seem to be $650-$800 range depending on gigs

Last edited:
Thanks guys. 6 seem to be the average around here.

I got one two days ago for $480(sprint) off Craigslist(NYC). I finally got it :smokin and I must say I slept HARD on this phone. For 2 years I had a iPhone 4 with 1 4s and this phone is a total upgrade. Phone is a straight beast. Just regular usage you notice how different the phone is. To me there are two flaws: 1.ios. 2. No jailbreak( a jailbreak fixes problem #1). But I'm very very happy with my purchase.

EDIT: AT&T and Verizon are gonna cost more because they're unlocked, those seem to be $650-$800 range depending on gigs

the att ones are unlocked?

I know att usually go for more but if those are unlocked this is news to me, i knew the verizon ones were unlocked though.

So when the **** is this new itunes supposed to drop? They said October at the Keynote and on the website, and then last month they changed it to November (its november now)

What the **** Apple?

I know att usually go for more but if those are unlocked this is news to me, i knew the verizon ones were unlocked though.

only verizon ones are unlocked...but the att one has unlocked LTE bands for tmobile...but it will be late 2013 till tmobile opens those bandz

Yeah the Verizon ones are unlocked, I was thinking AT&T cuz they accept h2o SIM cards and those are selling faster than the iPhone lol

I was experiencing overheating and Wifi issues with the Zoogue so I went back to the Reveal.

That hard plastic doesn't seem to dissipate heat very well. Shame - it's a nice little case.

So when the **** is this new itunes supposed to drop? They said October at the Keynote and on the website, and then last month they changed it to November (its november now)
What the **** Apple?

new itunes been dropped fam and i get about a day off my battery

Last edited:
Crazy how when I list my brand new iphone 5 for 400 no one wants it but once it actually sells my phone starts blowing up :stoneface:

I just dropped my phone the same day my case was being delivered to my house. Oh the irony. #$%@ the world.

Belkin finally released the first official car charger for the phone. It costs $29.99 but with shipping and tax it came out to a little over $40 :x :x :x. You can also order the Belkin usb charger plus the separate Lightning cable on Verizon with free shipping and it comes out to over $38. Screw Apple for not letting companies make accessories right away and making it difficult to find stuff in stores. My Best Buy is still closed anyway so I can't go in and look.

Last edited:
does anyone know how to save media (pics, videos, etc) from your iphone to your cpu? I don't mean backing it up via itunes, I mean literally transferring the media.

Back
Top Bottom