April 2008 Pickups Thread!

^Thanks, clean 12's you got there
eek.gif

Does anyone know where I can place a phone order or online site where I can pick up these two Supremes caps? I've tried there site, and tried a search viagoogle, but only got ebay listings. I just don't have the time to go down to the city and pick them up. Thanks!

1me03.jpg

f9fk0n.jpg

finally
smile.gif

2414699536_7b7eaa6c0c.jpg

haha.. I also just figured out how to make bootleg boarders on my pictures...
smh.gif

I can check another off of my grail list. Got these for 125 shipped off iss. Came with box it's a lil beat up but hey the shoes are in good condition. Icouldn't be happier
happy.gif

24ou5mo.jpg

BIRDDGANG- nice khakis, im need of a pair- been looking forever.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

^God, I hope not. Got em through trade on ISS.
mad.gif

Well, i'm pretty sure. Maybe he didn't know that they were fake but the ostrich looks off.
compare...
real pair
af1mita3bg9.jpg

your pair
dsc03471lc3.jpg

do you have a pic from the insidetag?

i checked the inside tag, the barcode doesn't touch.
mad.gif
i knew there wassomething wrong when he didn't send them in the og box. he said he lost it, he even shipped first. thought they were legit because of his feedback. i gottacontact him on this.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Great Stuff The Past Few Pages.....LMFAO At That Unkle Pickup From A Salted Girlfriend
laugh.gif
...... I Got My Eye On My Lady From Now On
nerd.gif

Well A Very Meaningful Pickup Showed Up For Me Today......This Shoe Has UNMEASURABLE Value To Me So Words Can't Really Be Put To How I Feel Right Now......FINALLY I Have You!!!!!

*4 Down.....1 More To Go!

im guessing yer looking for low maize 13's?

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

i checked the inside tag, the barcode doesn't touch.
mad.gif
i knew there was something wrong when he didn't send them in the og box. he said he lost it, he even shipped first. thought they were legit because of his feedback. i gotta contact him on this.
man its like feedbacks dont mean anything these days... i guess it never hurts to totally nitpick the person for legitimacy, meaning beingpersistent about pictures, barcodes, boxes etc... good luck on getting yer shoes back...

Back
Top Bottom