*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

yea def worn, tell paypal, and show all the pix possible, just be ready for the backlash of "i didn't wear them, he did!" argument....

my pick ups today, under $175 for all four, af1s not apart of it
nq705j.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just got these from ebay: they were titled "BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN WORN" and this is what i got...

i knew i should have asked for more pictures....tell me what you guys think! im trying to get a partial refund for the freaking fraud or will file and get a full refund.
sorry for the big pictures...photobucket.
eyes.gif
man... sorry to see that bro... and thats the reason i don't do ebay or buying things shipped, even NT (no offense to the legit sellers). andthats why i do craigslist or meet ups... this is what i picked up today at proper

and thnx to dude from craigslist...DS! HOAs
smokin.gif

picked these up throughout the week
346x35u.jpg

max orange 1s from uptempoair.
east xix through a trade with Pull a Fredo
POP Soldier 3 + Inline IV from FTL Mili Discount +$185 return merchandise card so pretty much free =]]

not pictured are am2009 volts, being returned to swoosh for an exchange b/c defect.

Been after the Jordan 1's for a while now..

Ive picked these up from NT'er and some stores.

I really like the 1's still looking for:

Retro Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent
CDP Jordan 1
White Baron Opening Day Sizes 10 or 10.5

Great pickups everybody! ....love that cake!
eek.gif
-Happybirthday bro!
Super fresh Cement IVs too!
smokin.gif

& those White & blue AM90s are very nice arisorous
smokin.gif

Dream Team '92.....

wink.gif

I got the basketball as a prize. I played knockout with Agent Zero. Of course he beat me, but he said "You almost had me, man."

iyk5qv.jpg

yo that cake was crazy i almost went past it and didnt notice till i kept seeing "nice cake up there".......wow

Back
Top Bottom