*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^The least he could've done was gift wrap it. That's what I've done the past few teams I've sent out shoes. I done ran out of double boxes. Good steal though, man. $95 per shoe... nice. Hook me up, son! I'll let you cop the FNAN 301 or ECON 306 book LOL.
laugh.gif

i dont think im taking those courses my dude. What you need man?

And thanks Squadboy15 and Swev1n

These came in today! The price was a steal, I was surprised no one jumped on these as soon as they posted. No OG box but who cares! They look great!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea def worn, tell paypal, and show all the pix possible, just be ready for the backlash of "i didn't wear them, he did!" argument....

my pick ups today, under $175 for all four, af1s not apart of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Great steal. Whose PE's are those? Getting those for under $175 was a steal enough.

Post some more pics in the PE thread in Sneaker Showcase if you could
I posted one, i'll post more after i clean them up since they're so dirty

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

MEMPHISSFINEST.....nice DUBS I almost got a pair of them. Not every fusion is wack, those prove it. I'll pm u bout that showcase n when it is. S DUBL.....I think it's cause I ain't got sh** to match the volts (lime) but I'm sure there's gear out there. I could just wear grey/silver I got alotta that.
They aren't wack because they stole the White/Cement IV colorway, every other dub is terrible the only good thing about these is that they have the same color blocking as the Cement IV.

EVEN SO, THEY LOOK GREAT AND THE QUALITY IS WAY BETTER THAN THE RETROS I'VE COPPED RECENTLY FROM JORDAN BRAND.

here is my from my dude in france

and once again my chinise girl tensy kill me with these very happy

that why i love chinise people and i really don't know how i can communicate with them because my english is suck
roll.gif

Ordered these online and were sitting on the table after coming home from Disneyland!
Philippine Adidas Track Jacket

Some Jordan T

O and picked this up at Disney thought it looked nice

Jus picked these up today...The LA one is all hemp and the Atlanta one is jus ill...both are samples got em for a nice deal.

Originally Posted by arisorous

man... sorry to see that bro... and thats the reason i don't do ebay or buying things shipped, even NT (no offense to the legit sellers). and thats why i do craigslist or meet ups... this is what i picked up today at proper
picked up a pair of these today, too lazy to take pics so imma rob his pic
roll.gif

did a small customization and painted the AIR MAX white

Back
Top Bottom