April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

005_BillieKay_014_design--522464ca70069766ba9602a3d194f92c.jpg

030_SashaPersonal_004--8cff84fa99f3a0cef1dc1ba0259c4633.jpg

041_RYDERPERSONAL_0037--12889cb2b9ea3639621a3466e6a30903.jpg

Zelina_design--016aafac0f6b131ce53a6ca9a50d270f.jpg

Plus elaborate what do you mean limited?
Rey Mysterio is not as complete of a wrestler as Eddie/Dean/Benoit/Liger.

They are all superior mat wrestlers (not saying he is WEAK in that category), also they would all have the strength advantage.

Rey is an amazing athlete and probably at his peak, the most revolutionary flyer ever but those other dudes bring more to the table

No mention of Dynamite Kid? Was Benoit better? Didn't he pattern his stuff after Dynamite? Did he improve on the foundation Dynamite laid for him?

And I have to say yall knowledge of Ric Flair & his gimmicks, including early in his career, is not impressive at all....
especially with the way some of yall claim to be such huge fans & what not...

Rey Mysterio is not as complete of a wrestler as Eddie/Dean/Benoit/Liger.

They are all superior mat wrestlers (not saying he is WEAK in that category), also they would all have the strength advantage.

Rey is an amazing athlete and probably at his peak, the most revolutionary flyer ever but those other dudes bring more to the table
Agree 100% man all this jr talk got me wanting to watch some jrs any recommendations? I seen most wcw and very few njpw.

Looking at that sasha pic got me like damn she look like a light skinned version of my ex lol

No mention of Dynamite Kid? Was Benoit better? Didn't he pattern his stuff after Dynamite? Did he improve on the foundation Dynamite laid for him?
I didn't "experience" TNT Kid.

I watched his stuff after the fact but that isn't the same as LIVING through/around someone's era.

That is why I specifically stated folks that I experienced.

Which is also why Tiger Mask wasn't mentioned

In the modern era

Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Kota Ibushi
KUSHIDA

Are at the top of my Jr. Class. In-ring only.

Kenny Omega isn't MY cup of Tea

Back
Top Bottom