April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

tenor.gif

My exact reaction to every HHH main event between 02-05

What makes Jericho better than Benoit, Guerrero, Bret, or Liger?

In general, why do you feel he is the best.

What is your reasoning.

ONLY speaking on IN RING
Just the way he moved so smooth. Always had great matches with everybody. Bret was to slow at times in the ring to me. Not slow like a step slow but slow rest hold slow. Benoit was good but wasnt very good at flying except for his headbutt. Never really followed liger so i cant comment on him. My list would be:

1a. Y2J
1b. Malenko
1c. Eddie
1d. Arn
As far as goat in ring talent. Pull up for not including Malenko on your list too.

Just the way he moved so smooth. Always had great matches with everybody. Bret was to slow at times in the ring to me. Not slow like a step slow but slow rest hold slow. Benoit was good but wasnt very good at flying except for his headbutt. Never really followed liger so i cant comment on him. My list would be:

1a. Y2J
1b. Malenko
1c. Eddie
1d. Arn
As far as goat in ring talent. Pull up for not including Malenko on your list too.

I prefer Benoit and Guerrero over Dean due to their versatility

1a. Y2J
1b. Malenko
1c. Eddie
1d. Arn

Benoit was a very solid flyer .

No flips but he had Topes and the Headbutt.

Also a diving dropkick in his early days

Back
Top Bottom