Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

plus the other shoes that sat were a weird 7 and another 8.

Right, besides the aquas, it's not like sought after models have been sitting. The chromes had a cult following, the 3 peats are a bit bizarre (I do own a pair and like them but can appreciate their uniqueness), The sweater 7 are an embarrassment. Nonw of these are popular shoes that are sitting.

Kanye dissing Jordans and Adidas' rising popularity definitely had something to do with the younger generation jumping off the Jordan ship.. Also, on a much greater level, as much as we hate to admit it, increasing GR production numbers and killing hype for a CW will also kill hype. A combination of both of these issues had led to Aquas sitting for as long as they have.

as ridiculous as it sounds i hope it's true lol these youngstas need to buy them crappy Adidas and leave them Jordan's to us older heads who grew up with these :D

But i will also say that the quality and the high price on these are turning a lot of people away like myself. Before buying the 72-10, my last buy were the White/Silver 5s and before that the Columbia 11.. and this is coming from someone who would buy 1-3 pairs every month.

Last edited:
as ridiculous as it sounds i hope it's true lol these youngstas need to buy them crappy Adidas and leave them Jordan's to us older heads who grew up with these :D

But i will also say that the quality and the high price on these are turning a lot of people away like myself. Before buying the 72-10, my last buy were the White/Silver 5s and before that the Columbia 11.. and this is coming from someone who would buy 1-3 pairs every month.

Agree, I like the trend of more product and the hype surrounding shoes I don't want making it easier for those that want to buy them, get them. The perfect situation for me personally are a few really high quality releases that I can obtain easily. My collection runs well past a decade and my wife and shoe closet are at their limits.

Now what I want isn't reality since Nike is keeping the train moving, the saving grace for me is thus far in 2016 there isn't much I want yet. Maybe the 12s. The WC4s I wouldn't buy since I still have the last release, the Nike Air isn't enough to move me to buy (subject to change).

Last edited:
justin-bieber-what-do-you-mean.jpg

I remember a nike outlet had them available a week after Rd for 150 shipped to your house in any size. Crazy how fast they went on discount, an og colorway to a classic model

I remember a nike outlet had them available a week after Rd for 150 shipped to your house in any size. Crazy how fast they went on discount, an og colorway to a classic model

I'm calling B.S. on this... Idk any Nike outlet that would mark down a major retro release so quickly and not even charge shipping on it.

Back
Top Bottom