Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Bord 7s, chrome 6s, and i want to say 14s hit all of those places the week or before christmas (not all in the same store). you cant just expect to walk into an outlet and find "heat" to be honest.

Yeah def.. I just can't believe how hard Aquas have been to find at outlets around here. I'm sick of seeing MTM 7s and Statue 9s-it's like JB made those specifically for the outlets haha

what would you expect? the aquas JUST released. cmon son!

the only way you are seeing those right now is if there is a return which has happened plenty.

cant believe these are still sitting...........i love aquas , copped a pair but returned them the same day after finding the jordan 13 cp3 pe ...will cop aquas a month or so from now lol

Anyone seen these bad boys on sale anywhere? Saw a post in the outlet thread about a couple other models being on sale. Know these are sitting & wanna pull the trigger

Bigj were bords the same price at outlets when they first hit?

Might as well cop a pair now once they hit the outlets it's a crapshoot trying to get a pair

Not at first.
You add the fact that there's no free shipping and the price isn't too different.

I got free shipping from Paramus when I ordered from them last year so you don't always have to pay for shipping. That said, I assumed that we were talking about local outlets. You're right, the price does increase if you have them shipped from a lot of locations. It might be extra work but you could always ask for a stock locate and place an order in store. This could potentially save you money on shipping as well.

Not at first.
You add the fact that there's no free shipping and the price isn't too different.

I got free shipping from Paramus when I ordered from them last year so you don't always have to pay for shipping. That said, I assumed that we were talking about local outlets. You're right, the price does increase if you have them shipped from a lot of locations. It might be extra work but you could always ask for a stock locate and place an order in store. This could potentially save you money on shipping as well.

shipping isnt free unless you order in store (like you stated) and the store had the product but just didnt have your size.

shipping isnt free unless you order in store (like you stated) and the store had the product but just didnt have your size.

They def didn't have the product when I ordered in store. They were able to stock locate and ship the shoes for free. YMMV though (I did this at the new-ish NE DC outlet that opened last year.. Not sure if that makes a difference).

They def didn't have the product when I ordered in store. They were able to stock locate and ship the shoes for free. YMMV though (I did this at the new-ish NE DC outlet that opened last year.. Not sure if that makes a difference).

That's cool and may be helpful for a few. Outlets and Jordan's don't really get along with that system tho.

That's cool and may be helpful for a few. Outlets and Jordan's don't really get along with that system tho.

Yeah idk I know that doing that required a manager override but they did it for me. It was a new-ish store so maybe they weren't supposed to do that but did it anyways? I haven't tried it since but when Aquas get an outlet release, I'll go back and try this again and report what happens this time.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I came in with only the product code and my size, not sure if that made a difference or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom