Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Feel like umma be waiting for a discount on these for so long and I'm gonna wake up one day in February and they're gonna be gone again for 5-7 years and I'm going to WISH I could cop at $190

Naw they def are on the retro list. You just don't be up on them.

The only retros I've seen are GRs that nobody wants... I think people pointed out that employees were backdooring a lot of stock so it could be that a lot of itn ever hits the outlet floor. I don't have a connect at any of these places so I can't comment on that.

I wouldn't say employees backdoor stock but they do probably get dibs on incoming product or returns. If I worked at an outlet and a small shipment of Chicago 1's made it to my outlet for whatever reason, better believe I'm snagging a pair and I'm putting the word out to my boys immediately.

Naw they def are on the retro list. You just don't be up on them.

The only retros I've seen are GRs that nobody wants... I think people pointed out that employees were backdooring a lot of stock so it could be that a lot of itn ever hits the outlet floor. I don't have a connect at any of these places so I can't comment on that.

naw they have been around and maybe its just stuff that you don't want. they definitely get retros when nike does those outlet releases.

I know that Arundel, Hagerstown, National Harbor used to get allocated 3 different retros but the list has expanded due to the newer stuff hitting.

Arundel actually had gamma 11s, black toe 1s, toro 4s, fire red 5s, bord 7s, etc and that's within driving distance of DC. yall are just misinformed or whatever.

naw they have been around and maybe its just stuff that you don't want. they definitely get retros when nike does those outlet releases.

I know that Arundel, Hagerstown, National Harbor used to get allocated 3 different retros but the list has expanded due to the newer stuff hitting.

Arundel actually had gamma 11s, black toe 1s, toro 4s, fire red 5s, bord 7s, etc and that's within driving distance of DC. yall are just misinformed or whatever.

I've been to all of those places in the past 3-4 months and haven't seen any decent releases.. Maybe I'm just unlucky-either way, not worth the drive from Georgetown for me.

I've been to all of those places in the past 3-4 months and haven't seen any decent releases.. Maybe I'm just unlucky-either way, not worth the drive from Georgetown for me.

Bord 7s, chrome 6s, and i want to say 14s hit all of those places the week or before christmas (not all in the same store). you cant just expect to walk into an outlet and find "heat" to be honest.

Last edited:
Bord 7s, chrome 6s, and i want to say 14s hit all of those places the week or before christmas (not all in the same store). you cant just expect to walk into an outlet and find "heat" to be honest.

Yeah def.. I just can't believe how hard Aquas have been to find at outlets around here. I'm sick of seeing MTM 7s and Statue 9s-it's like JB made those specifically for the outlets haha

Back
Top Bottom