Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

mean.gif
Heard you won at Citadel

Exactly.

There isn't even any nostalgic factor, considering this kids prolly born in 99-00 era. OG was released during 93.

**** dudes a criminal him self selling them for that. he thought he was gonna get one over on someone
This story doesn't really make sense to me.  First, AFTER Sam started to flee, the victim became scared and someone peeled out and pinned Sam against a gate?  Sounds more like the victim knew exactly where he was going.  Especially when you considered he then apparently chased SAM and pulled him off of a bus.  If the reporting is accurate, somehow Sam was able to outrun the victim all the way home before he passed out.  A lot of the statements in this story seem illogical.

Did you watch the surveillance camera video?

Seems like after he knew the guy went to the opposite direction, he speed up and try to run him over because if he didn't and the guy got up, he could've easily shot him.

This story doesn't really make sense to me.  First, AFTER Sam started to flee, the victim became scared and someone peeled out and pinned Sam against a gate?  Sounds more like the victim knew exactly where he was going.  Especially when you considered he then apparently chased SAM and pulled him off of a bus.  If the reporting is accurate, somehow Sam was able to outrun the victim all the way home before he passed out.  A lot of the statements in this story seem illogical.
bystander rarely have accurate description of what happened anyway. people are caught up in what is going on instead of paying attention to the details. if 20 people are witnessing what happened there are gonna be 20 different descriptions of what happened. 

Last edited:

It's Aqua:

http:/news/teen-arm-severed-air-jor...**+2+2016 width: 350px; height: 621px"> [/URL

**** dudes a criminal him self selling them for that. he thought he was gonna get one over on someone

Watch the video from that nypost link. I think the price was $195, the original report was wrong. The buyer got in the seller's car, took the shoes at gunpoint, got out the car and left. The seller first drove down the street, then made a u and just barreled into the buyer. That's when the buyer lost his arm and got on a public bus to leave. Obviously he was in shock but the bus driver and others said he was bleeding and needs to go to the hospital, thats when he tried to get home but collapsed. Crazy over some kicks.
And we think getting fakes or a chargeback is bad. :stoneface:

Last edited:
True, I heard Citadel Mall is suppose to be closing. I was shocked when I heard this from my friend. Also I secured the Cement 4s on footlocker.com, I'm just waiting for the shipping confirmation. Now I eat my pizza.

I hope not. That's the only store that let's me cook. Congrats on the pick up.

I hope not. That's the only store that let's me cook. Congrats on the pick up.
I hope not also but he said people hardly go to Citadel Mall, that's why. He also said Northwood Mall's FootLocker, Jimmy Jazz, and all other sneaker stores in the mall except Finishline and Champs aid the drug dealers (drug money) out because they put out money to secure their purchase.

I hope not also but he said people hardly go to Citadel Mall, that's why. He also said Northwood Mall's FootLocker, Jimmy Jazz, and all other sneaker stores in the mall except Finishline and Champs aid the drug dealers (drug money) out because they put out money to secure their purchase.

Eff that mall. Worst mall I've ever been to.

Eff that mall. Worst mall I've ever been to.
I know, when I heard that it does make perfect sense. Now people can't blame me for not inputting raffles. If Citadel does close then some of the consumers are out of luck. I'm not sure where to input raffles anymore, Orangeburg mostly likely has the same problem as Northwood.

Online only. Brittany at FootAction Citadel always shows me love. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

Appreciate it my friend, did you manage to secure the OVO 10s or did you secure the Nike Air Cement 4s instead?
Copped neither one sadly 
mean.gif
 I'm still on the "saving money for the fam" plan. Most likely I'll be back in May for the Flu Games (or as you say, the Food Poison Games 
laugh.gif
).

With my type of luck, Nike'll drop a Chi and Shattered restock soon 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom