Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Two years? I was thinking more like 4-5 years. Most 2014 GRs (even hyped ones) aren't too crazy on resale (~$100 or less over current retail).
You're probably right. I kind of just pulled that number out of my *** to illustrate enough time passing where they would no longer be on shelves.

Yeah thirst and remorse deepens when a said sneaker is no longer available @ retail and no longer in production. It's what resellers who sit on stock wait for.

Yeah thirst and remorse deepens when a said sneaker is no longer available @ retail and no longer in production. It's what resellers who sit on stock wait for.

Yeah I mean, that is always the case though.. $65 DS AJ 1s from 1985 are worth a fortune today. The issue is sneakers have a wearable shelf life-proper storage can greatly prolong that time but the inevitable crubling/detoriation of materials will kill resell value.

They'll re-re-retro Aqua's in 5-6 years anyway. Anybody holding onto these hoping to get rich should just return their pair now if they don't intend on wearing

5-6 years? Highly doubt it would be that quick, especially when so many pairs sat..
Bruh they'll probably throw a picture of a bunny rabbit's face on the heel and market it as the Aqua Bugs Bunny edition and QS it so all the sheep will eat it up. Don't ever underestimate Nike/JB and their conniving tactics

Last edited:
son, store by me got these on sale for 90 bucks... tight I paid retail. thought these were gonna sell man :smh:

Buy the $90 pair. Sell the 190 pair for 160. Enjoy the free dinner
but tax and shipping came to like 220....

any way you slice it, you should be buying that $90 pair. once all of the aquas dry up, you will easily be able to sell them for retail or above.
true true

The Aqua 8s are still "Heat" in my opinion, anyone thats says otherwise is their opinion and I respect it. They are an original colorway worn by Jordan in promotional things as well as the 1993 All Star Game. I want to secure a pair but I'm focused on future releases to do so.

Yeah I mean I don't think just because a shoe is a massive GR, it isn't heat. There might not be that much hype for it (in comparison to limited releases) but it is still heat nonetheless.
tru

I love these. They're one of my favorite Jordans. Brings me back to 8th grade everytime I see them. What are the odds of getting the playoff 8's again this year?
Odds not good. They just retro'd in 2013.   JB isn't bringing these back for at least another 3 years I would guess.   Next retro will probably have the red pull tab

Odds not good. They just retro'd in 2013.   JB isn't bringing these back for at least another 3 years I would guess.   Next retro will probably have the red pull tab
I'm game for some Playoffs with red pull tab and same quality materials and construction as the Aqua 8s.

anyone know where i can find a sz 12 of these for under retail? i know they're out there, but haven't seen them locally in my area or online for under retail.

Last edited:

anyone know where i can find a sz 12 of these for under retail? i know they're out there, but haven't seen them locally in my area or online for under retail.
They were on discounts at the outlets before. Not sure how long they last at outlets though. Maybe give a nike outlet store a call and ask to locate stock?

Last edited:
Not to beat a dead horse, but I had to bring this up. People are saying that the guy who got hus arm ripped off was stupid for doing it for the aqua 8s, a mass GR worth $190. They said it nonchalantly too. Do they think the white cements or even yeezys worth $1000 are worth losing limbs or even your life? I bet they'd kill for some Eminem 4s. Smh it's a shame how bad people are enslaved by capitalism. Whether you're robbing someone for some true flights out some OG game worn 11s it's not worth your life or your arm.

Last edited:
Not to beat a dead horse, but I had to bring this up. People are saying that the guy who got hus arm ripped off was stupid for doing it for the aqua 8s, a mass GR worth $190. They said it nonchalantly too. Do they think the white cements or even yeezys worth $1000 are worth losing limbs or even your life? I bet they'd kill for some Eminem 4s. Smh it's a shame how bad people are enslaved by capitalism. Whether you're robbing someone for some true flights out some OG game worn 11s it's not worth your life or your arm.
think they mean more on the lines of it being pretty petty for something that's in stores still

To be fair, a lot of people would kill for a pair of UNDFTD 4s... It's obviously still horrible to murder someone over a pair of shoes, but the money those are worth is life changing ($40k+) to a lot of people.

To be fair, a lot of people would kill for a pair of UNDFTD 4s... It's obviously still horrible to murder someone over a pair of shoes, but the money those are worth is life changing ($40k+) to a lot of people.
But who is going to purchase the UNDFTD 4s when they still them? Would a person with that type of money purchase a pair from a notable sneaker consignment shop like Flight Club. It's not like the average consumer has the money the person wants.

sadbuttrue. I think my life, your life, and the next man's life is not worth no material thing.

Back
Top Bottom