Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Shirts were for the nickeldeon 90s night...kel mitchell hosted...double dare half time show....whole night was lit plus we blew suns out...Ppl beasted for shirts running for em soon as door open...I barely got mine lol

View media item 1937812

Last edited:
Sigh wow, Hope those shirts make it online somewhere lol I wanna buy one somewhere not named Ebay. 

Checked South Chicago outlet and Villa...Nothin.

Any sites that still have them?

Starting to miss my pair I returned for retail :frown:

Did Nike destroy all the pairs of these that were sent back? Literally none of the outlets have them...
Guess everybody scooped them 
laugh.gif

Did Nike destroy all the pairs of these that were sent back? Literally none of the outlets have them...
Guess everybody scooped them :lol:

nike still has pairs. lord knows when they will release them tho. i mean, im thinking itll be around a time when nike wants to boost sales at the end of a quarter.

that could be anywhere from a month or so or over 12 months... i mean, last month or so, we had the sport blue 6s and infrared 10s hit outlets.... that was over a year after they originally dropped. nike really held on to the products for that long and they were A grades.

Quite a few people slept of the Aquas, whether there was too much shoes coming out around that time or waiting for a discount. But if you're waiting for a discount, these will fly out the shelves, so some of you guys have to be ready when there is a discount for these. Heck, even finding certain sizes for retail is getting a bit harder now.

been waiting on a discount for these but I'll probably just cop a pair. Seems like it'll be forever if the price actually drops

been waiting on a discount for these but I'll probably just cop a pair. Seems like it'll be forever if the price actually drops

Did they ever discount on footlocker.com or in store?

As far as I know, Villa was the only online retailer to discount them to $150, and even then it was only a flash sale that lasted a few hours online. Online retailers even left exclusions on these even after releases like the Alternate 87 2s had exclusions removed... Very strange.

Last edited:
Eventually theyll pop up. It may happen when most of the major releases pass like 12s drop. MJ is gonna send them to the outlets and its gonna be a limited size run, in a state where people have one mall and nobody knows what js are. By that time, the people that wanted them already exhausted there funds or they may not want them anymore or they just simply forgot.

i wonder what would the price be, at the outlets? 150 or 165. once you pay for shipping and tax you might be where you started. Lets not forgot about the amount of gas and tolls you may have to pay to get there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom