Archaeologists find 400,000 year old Human remain in Israel.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Two things

30t6p3b.gif
at NT for banning the abbreviation for Homosexual

30t6p3b.gif
at people who FAILED to pay attention in intro biology. Evolution isn't that complicated. The article isn't using the correct language and is throwing people off.

The struggle continues.
30t6p3b.gif

Help us out then. I'd like to see you explain it. Dont just say "The struggle continues.
30t6p3b.gif
" like you have the answers but refuse to help out the "strugglers".  

that's an interesting artifact adding up to the theories we have but we need facts.

that's an interesting artifact adding up to the theories we have but we need facts.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Gotta find your own truth.

I never understood one thing about science and the origin/begening of humans... If, according to science, we evolved from apes, at what point in evolution history would you consider it human or an ape? This always confused me.

According to science all earth evolved from the big bang. Once you look at it like that, and not "apes" it might make more sense to you.
Humans are classified as Apes btw.

I never understood one thing about science and the origin/begening of humans... If, according to science, we evolved from apes, at what point in evolution history would you consider it human or an ape? This always confused me.

According to science all earth evolved from the big bang. Once you look at it like that, and not "apes" it might make more sense to you.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Ok, but still.. At what point in evolution do we consider it a human being? There has to be a defining moment/element.

Ok, but still.. At what point in evolution do we consider it a human being? There has to be a defining moment/element.

I feel you but for me, it definitely is not Adam and Eve.
I personally believe that defining moment has not/will not ever be "found". its like for that to be found, the first humans would have to had be fossilized.

I do believe the first humans were in Africa though, saw a special on it couple years ago.
grin.gif

I personally believe that defining moment has not/will not ever be "found". its like for that to be found, the first humans would have to had be fossilized.

I do believe the first humans were in Africa though, saw a special on it couple years ago.
grin.gif

yeah i believe they've found traces of swag in this specimen so its safe to say this human was 'black'.

yeah i believe they've found traces of swag in this specimen so its safe to say this human was 'black'.

grin.gif
What is going on in this conversation?
laugh.gif

Anyway im pretty sure we didnt evolve from apes, we just had a common ancestor with them.

grin.gif
What is going on in this conversation?
laugh.gif

Anyway im pretty sure we didnt evolve from apes, we just had a common ancestor with them.

grin.gif

Like how do we know for certain that the first "humans" came from Africa, because we found some remains there that resemble our own? What about the potential remains that we didnt find that could possibly exist other areas of the world in South America for example. What about ancient human remains that existed and dont exist anymore? Does that wipe out our history? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. 

grin.gif

Like how do we know for certain that the first "humans" came from Africa, because we found some remains there that resemble our own? What about the potential remains that we didnt find that could possibly exist other areas of the world in South America for example. What about ancient human remains that existed and dont exist anymore? Does that wipe out our history? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. 

TeamJordan79 wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

grin.gif

That's why you have to find your own truth. That type of thinking will always leave you thinking hypothetically and finding an infinite amount of realities. Good luck with that...

TeamJordan79 wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

grin.gif

That's why you have to find your own truth. That type of thinking will always leave you thinking hypothetically and finding an infinite amount of realities. Good luck with that...

Back
Top Bottom