Are BAPEs still hot in the streets?

I used to love them and I wanted some so bad, especially the high tops. I'm from Chicago so when I see see BAPEs I automatically assume they're fake.They started selling them in the beauty supply store...folks w/ the bootleg clothing like running stuff in the ground. I got sick of them pretty quick.

But yes. Do people still wear/want them like that?

naw, it's old imo. still a few nice shirts and stuff, but i personally wouldn't mess with the shoes or all over hoodies.

it was never hot to me.....plus every time i seen them back in 04-05 they were some flea market fakes

Are BAPEs still hot in the streets?

no
indifferent.gif

been played out since soulja boy plugged them in his first single
smh.gif
. i bet pharrell doesn't even wear them now

it was never hot to me.....plus every time i seen them back in 04-05 they were some flea market fakes
I wanted them like 5/6 years ago.
laugh.gif
When Pharrell first wore them and everybody wasn't running it into the ground. I assume any that I seeare fakes.
laugh.gif

Thanks! Just curious!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Thanks! Just curious!
nerd.gif
"Hmmm...I want some BAPEs...are they in style? Hey, maybe I should ask the NT boys. TheJJB girls wouldn't know."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/k

there colorful stuff is out, but i like there new stuff with simple design ..but there prices are OD

I never had Bape shoes, but I did have an all over print hoody back in '06...
smh.gif
it was the dookie back then tho.

But I wouldn't wear nothin' Bape nowadays.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

it was never hot to me.....

Never owned or wanted anything Bape. I saw 'em as no different then Cross Colors. Yeah they was cool while you were in 6th -7th grade but you would mos defget clowned if you had them %$^*! in your closet in HS.

just my 02.

bape still makes some nice stuff, its a lot more simple, and less loud. I would rock a lot of their newer stuff like their flannels and solid jackets, pricesare just OD.

I have nothing against bape, I would wear their stuff but as stated prices are too rich for my tastes.

ALL THEM FAKE PAIRS AND SEE THRU BAPES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE STREETS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HUUUD

bape still makes some nice stuff, its a lot more simple, and less loud. I would rock a lot of their newer stuff like their flannels and solid jackets, prices are just OD.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Thanks! Just curious!
nerd.gif
"Hmmm...I want some BAPEs...are they in style? Hey, maybe I should ask the NT boys. The JJB girls wouldn't know."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/k
Well... That's half true!
laugh.gif
I don't want any though, I'm just curious. Plus, there's no BAPE outlet in Chicago and I don'tdo knockoff.

I don't wear that kind of stuff usually. I don't even wear gymshoes (or sneakers for those of you not cool enough to be from Chicago
pimp.gif
...only we say that apparently) other than Chucks.

im kinda glad i sold 2 pairs of my bapes on NT, made hella $
laugh.gif
. I stillhave some shirts, and i would still rock some of their clothes and shoes with the simple colours on em.

Back
Top Bottom