Are BAPEs still hot in the streets?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

It WAS a movement to be reckoned with but once I seen Weezy rocking it i knew it was dead.
Imo Wayne is the dude who put Bape on to the hood. I still remember when i was in 10th grade and that Husler Muzik video came out and he had the whole Bape outfit. I was like
eek.gif
when i first saw it because that was the first time i had seen the brand. Back then it was
pimp.gif
, but know its just
sick.gif

Well I feel kinda bad for you if Hustler music was the first time you saw Bape clothing. Clipse and Pharell were rcokin it way before Wayne. The first time Iseen the shoes was that cassidy video I cant remember the title. And dont bother posting that biggie pic everybody it was the cameramans jacket.

Originally Posted by killaotaku

Bape died a couple of months after the fakes flooded the market. They still make some pretty cool %#$% though.

The bape era a few years back was
pimp.gif
tho, had alot of good memories...
it's still strong in japan. when i went in jan., i saw a ton of it. bought a sweater and a jacket from the bape store in shibuya. imo,japanese folks dress better than americans.

it's not a 'fad' there

some of the clothes are still EXREMELY fresh. I just had a fairly well known rapper try to buy my BAPE x Carhartt vest off me back a few weeks ago

the fakes killed it....... to many ppl destroy rocking them fakes sh*t thinking there look fresh with the fakes hoodies what a disater
thank god the trend went all way i was tired of seeing faded colorful hoodies lol

i still have couple pairs of the kicks that i sill rock now n then .. but its no longer a fad more if you like the brand now

like i said i still wear a pair here and there. there shoes and i like shoes in gen does not matter if its whats hot right now

Back when they first came out my friends were all over it, but I never fell for the hype. The gear was just too loud for my taste anyway. Im glad it came to anend sooner than later.

bathing ape was and always WILL be wack imo.

never had the urge to go out and buy a hoody or a pair of kicks, no sir.

still have a milo sweater and some kicks i still rock. but ive grown out the fad

Back
Top Bottom