Are IG Models Considered Professional Models?

Are IG Models Considered Professional Models?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right. That's not what we're talking. She ain't even modeling anything, but I feeling like when someone says, "IG model", that what comes to thirty minds.

FYI I'm not talking about this "IG model"

I'm talking about this.

If she has a booking agency and she's getting paid to pose in front of a camera, she's a professional model.

Some are, majority are just birds who think showing an enhanced *** or **** is enough to be labeled a professional model, same goes for photographers nowadays too...lol

WTF is an influencer?
Someone with a very large and active social media following and uses it for all sorts of advertising, promotion, ...
By very large following I mean at least a network of a couple hundred thousand followers. But activity is most important. Some people have more active followers at 200k followers than some pages with 1m.

You'd be surprised at the kind of cash a so called social media influencer can rake in. A business acquaintance of mine owns and runs an IG page with around 6.1m followers. When he was still at 2m he was already getting offers around the $40000 range to buy ownership of his account. He declined because he makes a lot more over time and consistently as well.

if you're consistently making a sustainable living from what you do, you're a professional. professional model, professional skater, professional wrestler. profession.

:lol: @ levels to looking nice for a living. like you have to be certified pretty.

You been posting that Brazilian chick for years bro. I do hope you get to meet her one day.

IG chick I posted still number 1 tho.

Attachments

• B83F0C3E-12D9-47A9-980F-28295841B35F.png
    B83F0C3E-12D9-47A9-980F-28295841B35F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • BA67D33A-8D76-4C08-80CE-CDEA70E0138F.png
    BA67D33A-8D76-4C08-80CE-CDEA70E0138F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 54BB15B1-98DB-4AEE-B9B6-A5DDF48B9A58.png
    54BB15B1-98DB-4AEE-B9B6-A5DDF48B9A58.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 14
I like how this thread is turning into a discussion on the general nature of employment and "professional status" in this brave new world.

There’s this half Filipino / Mexican girl I wanna slide doe.

And yes she is signed with ford models inc.

Ya just hit me up when you can confirm which one of these broads is slanging the P.

Got all this crypto money I’m trying to spend.

Ya just hit me up when you can confirm which one of these broads is slanging the P.

Got all this crypto money I’m trying to spend.

you should be concerned on spending that money on legit trees. Not that deciduous shrub you consume

you should be concerned on spending that money on legit trees. Not that deciduous shrub you consume

Let me know next time you in NY.
Light that *** on fire.
You’ll be asking me for the connects number.

Back
Top Bottom