Are IG Models Considered Professional Models?

Are IG Models Considered Professional Models?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me know next time you in NY.
Light that *** on fire.
You’ll be asking me for the connects number.
bro, your state is not even legalized. i'm sure you are getting your product imported. the time it gets cut and dried and delivered to your hands must take at least two weeks.

tenor.gif

There you go with the subtle shots at NY.
Never fails with you man.
Even when we come in peace you be on some other ****.

These hose are for everybody man. Don’t take it so personal.

There you go with the subtle shots at NY.
Never fails with you man.
Even when we come in peace you be on some other ****.

These hose are for everybody man. Don’t take it so personal.

you sound hurt bro. let me reiterate what i just said, your region is a borough of the city you live in. therefore, it does not equate to the whole. so if i comment on your 'area' i'm not generalizing of your state. that's the mistake you undertake. do not act the victim when you are the one buffing your chest acting as if where you get your product is the mecca and the end all be all of product.

Not even doing this with you today papi.
I hope it all works out for you.

Let me know when you in NY. In spite of your foolishness, I’ll still light you up.

So a model can be a girl on Instagram, but a girl on Instagram can't be a model??

If you're not signed to a modeling agency you're not a model.

If I put some bars on my beats and upload it to soundcloud im not a rapper, but I was rapping.

If you take some pictures on your phone of yourself doing XYZ you're modeling, but you're not a model.

A chick would get the 1000-yard stare from me if I asked her what she did for work and she told me she puts pictures on insta.

Either you're getting dookie'd on by Shiekhs or you make $5000/yr

Back
Top Bottom