Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I remember when the Cavs signed Larry Hughes and thought he was their missing piece.

laugh.gif
Word

Here we go again with athletes talking out of their %%# on Twitter.
Lebron could tweet about having Black Toilet paper and you'd all suck his ^$#@ and praise him for "being a villian"

Are you dudes serious?

Here we go again with athletes talking out of their %%# on Twitter.
Lebron could tweet about having Black Toilet paper and you'd all suck his ^$#@ and praise him for "being a villian"

Are you dudes serious?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Read page one of this thread.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

How do you use the same word in the same context three times, but spell it differently all 3 times?

And the Cavs are trash. LeBron is that dude.
roll.gif

Well the guy is a Heat AND Celtics fan. Obviously good sense comes at a premium these days.

Dude was calling other people idiots. Irony. 
laugh.gif

I edited that in another post on the next page. What the hell do the teams I root(and have been for years so don't play that bandwagon stuff) for have to do with having good sense or not huh??
indifferent.gif

And tell me exactly who I've called an idiot other than the Cavs?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Read page one of this thread.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

How do you use the same word in the same context three times, but spell it differently all 3 times?

And the Cavs are trash. LeBron is that dude.
roll.gif

Well the guy is a Heat AND Celtics fan. Obviously good sense comes at a premium these days.

Dude was calling other people idiots. Irony. 
laugh.gif

I edited that in another post on the next page. What the hell do the teams I root(and have been for years so don't play that bandwagon stuff) for have to do with having good sense or not huh??
indifferent.gif

And tell me exactly who I've called an idiot other than the Cavs?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

Spoelstra must be sweating buckets right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Why the
indifferent.gif
for?

You think if Spoelstra gets fired their really gonna hire Mike Brown?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

Spoelstra must be sweating buckets right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Why the
indifferent.gif
for?

You think if Spoelstra gets fired their really gonna hire Mike Brown?

Most of you guys are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

Wade got hurt preseason and all people talk about was "karma." When Miller and Haslem went down, half the board was cheering for karma. It seems karma is ok when you're wishing injuries on teams/players you don't like, but when a player says something about karma towards a team that literally tried to curse him you all think he is classless. 

Practice what you preach.

Wade got hurt preseason and all people talk about was "karma." When Miller and Haslem went down, half the board was cheering for karma. It seems karma is ok when you're wishing injuries on teams/players you don't like, but when a player says something about karma towards a team that literally tried to curse him you all think he is classless. 

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Villain LeBron > Hero LeBron
Hollywood
pimp.gif

this..

imagine a heel durant, paul, deron or dwight
pimp.gif

nwo taking over the nba slowly but surely

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Villain LeBron > Hero LeBron
Hollywood
pimp.gif

this..

imagine a heel durant, paul, deron or dwight
pimp.gif

nwo taking over the nba slowly but surely

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing. Kenny gonna say something to make himself sound smart...Charles will be more then blunt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing. Kenny gonna say something to make himself sound smart...Charles will be more then blunt
laugh.gif

I'm just glad that Ryan Hollins is proving his worth over Chris Bosh.

But honestly...there's a %@+@ load of humble pie these Cavs fans are being forced to eat. It's funny how a lot of them paraded around like their %@+@ didn't stink, now the shoe is on the other foot. Almost like the millionaire who is now broke. Best thing going for this franchise is that Ted Williams cat.

But honestly...there's a %@+@ load of humble pie these Cavs fans are being forced to eat. It's funny how a lot of them paraded around like their %@+@ didn't stink, now the shoe is on the other foot. Almost like the millionaire who is now broke. Best thing going for this franchise is that Ted Williams cat.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This.
pimp.gif

Also saw this elsewhere:
Wait, it's OK for Dan Gilbert and the entire Cavs fanbase to dismiss everything Lebron has done for the franchise for 7 frikkin years, defacing hundreds (if not thousands) of Lebron related stuff, posting stupid crap everywhere (in the games, media, whatever), hiring witch doctors or whatever etc etc, but for Lebron to say "Karma is a b****", that's bad? I mean, here's a player who had played with subpar talent for 7 years, but played near GOAT-level basketball. Fans LOVED him. Yet, the same fans, took a 180 degree turn and DESPISED him, just because he took the decision that will benefit him? Don't come at me with this "it was the way he did it" BS. Cav fans just use that as a vehicle to rationalize their irrational hate in the minds to the idiots. It wasn't the way he did it.

Back
Top Bottom