Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

This. Where did the rumor start that Kobe had an absurdly high SAT? 

And KingJames, if you get a 1530 out of 1600 on the SAT, you're intelligent; drug addict or not. I don't know if you're trying to say that he doesn't make "smart" decisions or something, but a score like that definitely qualifies him as being book smart. Not everybody has the type of brightness/intelligence that manifests itself on a standardized test like the SAT, but that doesn't mean that the test isn't an indicator of a type of intelligence. 

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

This. Where did the rumor start that Kobe had an absurdly high SAT? 

And KingJames, if you get a 1530 out of 1600 on the SAT, you're intelligent; drug addict or not. I don't know if you're trying to say that he doesn't make "smart" decisions or something, but a score like that definitely qualifies him as being book smart. Not everybody has the type of brightness/intelligence that manifests itself on a standardized test like the SAT, but that doesn't mean that the test isn't an indicator of a type of intelligence. 

man karma is a *!%@!. lebron lost to the clippers AND hurt his foot. wish these athletes were just a bit more humble....

man karma is a *!%@!. lebron lost to the clippers AND hurt his foot. wish these athletes were just a bit more humble....

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Lebron trying to go from heel to tweener.

Either own up to what you say or shut the @#+% up.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Lebron trying to go from heel to tweener.

Either own up to what you say or shut the @#+% up.

LOL.. Kobe stanboys won't hesitate to mention that Kobe is the best at anything. Is there any subject where you won't mention him being best at something? Kobe one of the four best examples of the smartest players in the NBA? REALLY?
laugh.gif

1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

What the hell does "approaching the game" you play as a pro athlete have to do with how smart you are? Prime Kevin Garnett was Stephen +$*$%+@ Hawking on the court and the way he approached the game, but he was still dumb as hell off it.

LOL.. Kobe stanboys won't hesitate to mention that Kobe is the best at anything. Is there any subject where you won't mention him being best at something? Kobe one of the four best examples of the smartest players in the NBA? REALLY?
laugh.gif

1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

What the hell does "approaching the game" you play as a pro athlete have to do with how smart you are? Prime Kevin Garnett was Stephen +$*$%+@ Hawking on the court and the way he approached the game, but he was still dumb as hell off it.

Dude shut up. Yall barely had lebron for a year and yet have done anything relevant. So lakers fans have all the right in the world to say something. Just face it bro, that dude Lebron is dumb +%#.

Dude shut up. Yall barely had lebron for a year and yet have done anything relevant. So lakers fans have all the right in the world to say something. Just face it bro, that dude Lebron is dumb +%#.

Back
Top Bottom