Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

--There's a big difference between intelligence and knowledge.
--Kobe's knowledge on the court....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

pimp.gif

Huh? 

--Just because you dont know things, knowledgable things from a certain craft doesnt mean you're not smart.
--Im a salesperson for T-Mobile. I'm good at what I do. Intelligence does play a part of it but knowledge and experience at the craft made me better.
--Thats why I dont agree with standardized tests like the SAT. Yeah, the English parts may test someone's intelligence but stuff like math is basically knowledge. Stuff you can learn.

--As for the Cavs, thats why I dont think there's any pressure on Byron Scott right now because the Cavs are severely short handed.
--Bron got his last night though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

Huh? 

--Just because you dont know things, knowledgable things from a certain craft doesnt mean you're not smart.
--Im a salesperson for T-Mobile. I'm good at what I do. Intelligence does play a part of it but knowledge and experience at the craft made me better.
--Thats why I dont agree with standardized tests like the SAT. Yeah, the English parts may test someone's intelligence but stuff like math is basically knowledge. Stuff you can learn.

--As for the Cavs, thats why I dont think there's any pressure on Byron Scott right now because the Cavs are severely short handed.
--Bron got his last night though.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I didn't say that. I'm not denying Kobe's intelligence when it comes to the game at all. In that respect he IS smart.

It's when people confuse that as someone who is smart in the sense most people see it: a bookworm. Just because someone is smart when it comes to a sport doesn't necessarily mean he is also smart at math and world history. I don't know Kobe as someone who fits the smart athlete in that regard. People like Foyle and Myron Rolle do.

pimp.gif
I didn't say that. I'm not denying Kobe's intelligence when it comes to the game at all. In that respect he IS smart.

It's when people confuse that as someone who is smart in the sense most people see it: a bookworm. Just because someone is smart when it comes to a sport doesn't necessarily mean he is also smart at math and world history. I don't know Kobe as someone who fits the smart athlete in that regard. People like Foyle and Myron Rolle do.

Waits for LeBackpedal to say he doesn't know what karma means...

definitely got a little taste of it last night though

Waits for LeBackpedal to say he doesn't know what karma means...

definitely got a little taste of it last night though

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

Quote me and mention my Lakers sig, Xtralebronstan. You know you wanna.
happy.gif

No seriously, you are seriously on another level when it comes to defending an athletes honor. I'm not saying you're the most annoyingly and predictably loyal we've ever seen, but you're in the running. Definitely.

The ironic thing is that you hate Kobe fans who are EXACTLY like you, or even less so. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

No seriously, you are seriously on another level when it comes to defending an athletes honor. I'm not saying you're the most annoyingly and predictably loyal we've ever seen, but you're in the running. Definitely.

The ironic thing is that you hate Kobe fans who are EXACTLY like you, or even less so. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
It so absurd how many traits he shares with the extreme Kobe fans and he doesn't even see it.

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
It so absurd how many traits he shares with the extreme Kobe fans and he doesn't even see it.

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable. A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005.. Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs. Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable. A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005.. Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs. Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

I got you on this point dude. I agree...that statement was
indifferent.gif
worthy.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

I got you on this point dude. I agree...that statement was
indifferent.gif
worthy.

Back
Top Bottom