Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

Quote me and mention my Lakers sig, Xtralebronstan. You know you wanna.
happy.gif

No seriously, you are seriously on another level when it comes to defending an athletes honor. I'm not saying you're the most annoyingly and predictably loyal we've ever seen, but you're in the running. Definitely.

The ironic thing is that you hate Kobe fans who are EXACTLY like you, or even less so. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable. A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005.. Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs. Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.
roll.gif
 at lebrons douche pump talking about unpredictability. heres something predictable any thread with lebron being bashed xtacaptainsaveabron will be coming to the rescue and talk about kobe fanboys as if he wouldnt suck a fart out of lebrons %!$ if he could.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

No seriously, you are seriously on another level when it comes to defending an athletes honor. I'm not saying you're the most annoyingly and predictably loyal we've ever seen, but you're in the running. Definitely.

The ironic thing is that you hate Kobe fans who are EXACTLY like you, or even less so. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable. A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005.. Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs. Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.
roll.gif
 at lebrons douche pump talking about unpredictability. heres something predictable any thread with lebron being bashed xtacaptainsaveabron will be coming to the rescue and talk about kobe fanboys as if he wouldnt suck a fart out of lebrons %!$ if he could.

Xtapolapacetl:
23ska909red02:
LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable.
Oh, I'll be the first to say I'm predictable. But you're annoyingly predictable. Big difference. I'm sure people hate seeing me post and know what tangent I'm going to take, but LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people hate seeing you post... along with knowing what LeBron glorifying tangent you're going to take. See the difference there?
happy.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005..
It didn't, though. It's hilarious to everyone who doesn't appear to be on LeBackpedal's payroll.
Xtapolapacetl:
Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs.
Unfortunately, your predictability and annoying loyalty (to a guy who has NO IDEA YOU LIVE) makes that come across like a new girlfriend saying the boyfriend should shut up about the ex... if you catch my drift.
wink.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.
That would have been a great response to me... if I would have said anything even remotely close to 'Kobe is one of the 4 smartest people in the NBA.' Unfortunately for you, I never did. But responding to an individual as if he shares the same opinion as the other people in the group you've lumped him into? How predictable. And annoying.
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
23ska909red02:
LeBackpedal

Love it.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, and you're so unpredictable.
Oh, I'll be the first to say I'm predictable. But you're annoyingly predictable. Big difference. I'm sure people hate seeing me post and know what tangent I'm going to take, but LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people hate seeing you post... along with knowing what LeBron glorifying tangent you're going to take. See the difference there?
happy.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
A Kobe stan/Lakers signature laughing at another Kobe stan's/Lakers signature's lame Le-*insert insult* joke that totally didn't get old around 2005..
It didn't, though. It's hilarious to everyone who doesn't appear to be on LeBackpedal's payroll.
Xtapolapacetl:
Like that hasn't been seen before.
eyes.gif

And if you haven't noticed my post from before, I said that LeBron should shut up about the Cavs.
Unfortunately, your predictability and annoying loyalty (to a guy who has NO IDEA YOU LIVE) makes that come across like a new girlfriend saying the boyfriend should shut up about the ex... if you catch my drift.
wink.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
Now you and the rest of the Kobe stanboys go and discuss Immanuel Kant's views on morality over a game of chess and a fine brandy with Kobe Bryant, aka one of the four most intelligent players in the NBA.
That would have been a great response to me... if I would have said anything even remotely close to 'Kobe is one of the 4 smartest people in the NBA.' Unfortunately for you, I never did. But responding to an individual as if he shares the same opinion as the other people in the group you've lumped him into? How predictable. And annoying.
laugh.gif

Karma is a $+@!* Lebron.. God said, thats what you get for mentioning my name.. BTW I only saw a clip of the postage conference.. but.was Lebron saying something about it being easier for a young team like the Clippers to show up vs the elite?

Karma is a $+@!* Lebron.. God said, thats what you get for mentioning my name.. BTW I only saw a clip of the postage conference.. but.was Lebron saying something about it being easier for a young team like the Clippers to show up vs the elite?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

eek.gif

sick.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Postage though?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Postage though?

this thread is getting intense

My 2cents: LeBronze needs to win a ring before he acts like he's done anything, matter fact he needs multiple rings.
He couldn't get the gold medal until Kobe joined team USA, he was swept in the Finals, he couldn't get out of East the past 2 years with the league's best record.....yet he's STILL talking about Cleveland like he can't move on.

He needs to just shut up and play and win championships before he acts like a self-proclaimed king who has ZERO rings.

My 2cents: LeBronze needs to win a ring before he acts like he's done anything, matter fact he needs multiple rings.
He couldn't get the gold medal until Kobe joined team USA, he was swept in the Finals, he couldn't get out of East the past 2 years with the league's best record.....yet he's STILL talking about Cleveland like he can't move on.

He needs to just shut up and play and win championships before he acts like a self-proclaimed king who has ZERO rings.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You Kobe stans are something else......

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You Kobe stans are something else......

roll.gif

roll.gif

Did you forget that basketball is a TEAM sport? One player does not win games; one player alone does not win championships. I swear people get caught up talking about "rings" when winning a championship is a TEAM accomplishment, not an individual accomplishment.

Did you forget that basketball is a TEAM sport? One player does not win games; one player alone does not win championships. I swear people get caught up talking about "rings" when winning a championship is a TEAM accomplishment, not an individual accomplishment.

So many things wrong with this post.
30t6p3b.gif

So many things wrong with this post.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom