Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

looks like karma got him back tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this dude crawling from the trenches to make his first post in this thread after 13 pages, waiting for the coast to clear.

Sporting a Team Lakers signature of course. The Heat are still 30-10 and the Cavs are still on their way to become the first team to go from the best record in the NBA to the worst record in the NBA in one season. All couse of one player.
pimp.gif
Yall are just jealous that now you don't have an excuse for Kobe leading the 04-07 Lakers to mediocre records when Bron led these bums to the best record in the NBA two seasons in a row.. And he would've done it with Smush and Kwame as well.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this dude crawling from the trenches to make his first post in this thread after 13 pages, waiting for the coast to clear.

Sporting a Team Lakers signature of course. The Heat are still 30-10 and the Cavs are still on their way to become the first team to go from the best record in the NBA to the worst record in the NBA in one season. All couse of one player.
pimp.gif
Yall are just jealous that now you don't have an excuse for Kobe leading the 04-07 Lakers to mediocre records when Bron led these bums to the best record in the NBA two seasons in a row.. And he would've done it with Smush and Kwame as well.

who cares about the karma tweet. if that's how he feels that's how he feels.

just saying something one day and then flip floping is a bad look. who cares if people got upset lebron your not going to make everyone happy regardless of what you.

who cares about the karma tweet. if that's how he feels that's how he feels.

just saying something one day and then flip floping is a bad look. who cares if people got upset lebron your not going to make everyone happy regardless of what you.

"it was someone who sent it to me, and i sent it out" really??

whats next:

"well lebron looks like what you were talking about is called a retweet"

"i dont even know what a retweet is"

"it was someone who sent it to me, and i sent it out" really??

whats next:

"well lebron looks like what you were talking about is called a retweet"

"i dont even know what a retweet is"

Seriously James be making a habit out of not owning up to his actions. I bet this dude stays listening to Katy Perry's Hot N Cold song.

The more recent ones:
Slam Dunk Competition
NBA Contraction
This Tweet

What's next?

Seriously James be making a habit out of not owning up to his actions. I bet this dude stays listening to Katy Perry's Hot N Cold song.

The more recent ones:
Slam Dunk Competition
NBA Contraction
This Tweet

What's next?

"Yall barely had lebron for a year and yet have done anything relevant. So lakers fans have all the right in the world to say something."

No they don't. A dumb statement is a dumb statement. Such as suggesting Kobe is some kind of genius in the general sense because he's "bright at how he approaches the game of basketball"
laugh.gif

It's never enough to simply appreciate Kobe for what he IS. Kobe homers always have to go a step further, which is why they say some of the stupidest things in sports regarding Kobe. And they wanna get at LeBron for putting a foot in his mouth?

Can someone put the pot and kettle picture up?

"Yall barely had lebron for a year and yet have done anything relevant. So lakers fans have all the right in the world to say something."

No they don't. A dumb statement is a dumb statement. Such as suggesting Kobe is some kind of genius in the general sense because he's "bright at how he approaches the game of basketball"
laugh.gif

It's never enough to simply appreciate Kobe for what he IS. Kobe homers always have to go a step further, which is why they say some of the stupidest things in sports regarding Kobe. And they wanna get at LeBron for putting a foot in his mouth?

Can someone put the pot and kettle picture up?

--There's a big difference between intelligence and knowledge.
--Kobe's knowledge on the court....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom