Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Can't even blame Bron for this. Danny boy made some big claims and took major shots in that letter. He better be trying to make some serious deals moving forward. The bad record plus this beat down really isn't a good look to say the least.

Yea,Gilbert and Cavs fans were way out of line with some of the things they said so now that LeBron is saying something back he's the bad guy? He wasn't even talking about the team,I'm pretty sure that tweet is for that clown

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Can't even blame Bron for this. Danny boy made some big claims and took major shots in that letter. He better be trying to make some serious deals moving forward. The bad record plus this beat down really isn't a good look to say the least.

Yea,Gilbert and Cavs fans were way out of line with some of the things they said so now that LeBron is saying something back he's the bad guy? He wasn't even talking about the team,I'm pretty sure that tweet is for that clown

Bron created the uneasiness and tension with his whole decision and caused free agency to be non existent for Cleveland. So yes. Lebron created this and he's now laughing in their face.. Lebron, Karma will come for you with a season ending injury one of these years and then we'll see who's laughing.

Bron created the uneasiness and tension with his whole decision and caused free agency to be non existent for Cleveland. So yes. Lebron created this and he's now laughing in their face.. Lebron, Karma will come for you with a season ending injury one of these years and then we'll see who's laughing.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.
laugh.gif
I'm not angry about anything. If you could care less about the Cavs being beat down why did you comment on this thread which is specifically about the Cavs getting beat down?
laugh.gif
I'm just asking how is he an idiot for mentioning God in a tweet when most Christians in this world always mention God,do they think he's on their side or something too?
eyes.gif
and all he said was "God sees everything"

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.
laugh.gif
I'm not angry about anything. If you could care less about the Cavs being beat down why did you comment on this thread which is specifically about the Cavs getting beat down?
laugh.gif
I'm just asking how is he an idiot for mentioning God in a tweet when most Christians in this world always mention God,do they think he's on their side or something too?
eyes.gif
and all he said was "God sees everything"

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

KingJames

LeBron James

Spoelstra must be sweating buckets right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

KingJames

LeBron James

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

KingJames

LeBron James

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

KingJames

LeBron James

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

now we know what Lebron's top new year resolution was - continue to be a douche bag.

now we know what Lebron's top new year resolution was - continue to be a douche bag.

Back
Top Bottom