Are there any pharmacists on NT?

I'm thinking about what to major in right now and pharmacy is my top career choice so far. This thread has me second guessing.

sick.gif
 at the thought of messing up a solution and killing the customer

i was going to pick this as my major but I changed my mind when I first got to college and jumped to another medical field.

i was going to pick this as my major but I changed my mind when I first got to college and jumped to another medical field.

Aspiring pharmacist here.
1 of the mods is a pharmacist, Justthokicks, I think.

Aspiring pharmacist here.
1 of the mods is a pharmacist, Justthokicks, I think.

*$!%, I hate chem. I'm seeing in some community colleges they have one year programs going on. But some of you are saying it's a 4 year thing. What's with that?

*$!%, I hate chem. I'm seeing in some community colleges they have one year programs going on. But some of you are saying it's a 4 year thing. What's with that?

I am...as in, I'm a streett pharmacist...
grin.gif

Got my Pharm.D from the school of Hard knocks...
grin.gif

I be cooking that organic chemistry in Lab, and on the block...
grin.gif

Yay-Yaaa-eeeeee...BOSSSSS...
grin.gif

I am...as in, I'm a streett pharmacist...
grin.gif

Got my Pharm.D from the school of Hard knocks...
grin.gif

I be cooking that organic chemistry in Lab, and on the block...
grin.gif

Yay-Yaaa-eeeeee...BOSSSSS...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

are pharmacists the guys who just hand the medicine to the patients? or do they actually create medicine?
They organize medicine for customers and everything also. But yeah, that's them, and no, they don't create it.

I'll definitely ask Paul is on Tilt.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

are pharmacists the guys who just hand the medicine to the patients? or do they actually create medicine?
They organize medicine for customers and everything also. But yeah, that's them, and no, they don't create it.

I'll definitely ask Paul is on Tilt.

Back
Top Bottom