are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Come on man, he's helping out and doesn't have too, stop being negative. He/She isn't responsible for everything that happens with Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Come on man, he's helping out and doesn't have too, stop being negative. He/She isn't responsible for everything that happens with Eastbay.

It's all good. We took it to pm and I helped sort everything out through there and via phone. He had a valid concern that should have been addressed.Thanks though
smile.gif

they are a footaction exclusive... Footlocker is not getting this shoe

Freshwaters are now up on champs, footlocker, and I think footaction .com.

Why is eastbay the only site with them on backorder while footlocker says in-stock?

To think dudes were paying like $180 - $200 for these. Glad I waited, even thought about pulling the trigger when they restocked on uptempo a few months back. Kept hearing hey would re-release, so I waited.

My store got them in today, and i hit up three other FTAs and all of them had just gotten freshwaters in. So looks like online through all FTL sites or available only in FTA stores.

you guys think they'll be up long enough too have the

"excluded frm discounts" taken off??

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Does anyone know if eastbay oversells a shoe if it's preordered? I just don't want a space jam type fiasco.
The only time this could happen is if the quantities we expected were cut or with site issues such as what happened with the Space Jams. If youreceived an order number that doesen't have a G, your order entered our system with a quantity reserved for your order.
Originally Posted by eciaccord

I have never done a preorder but wanted to ask, does Eastbay immediately remove the money out of your account or when the shoe ships out? I'm about to use paypal as payment but wanted to make sure.
If you use a credit card to order, no, we do not charge you until the order ships. Please note, an authorization might show on your account afterplacing the order but an actual charge will not be made until it ships.

If you use PayPal or Bill Me Later, we do charge up front just because those methods require us to do so. If the order was cancelled for any reason, we wouldreturn the money back.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by ej20love

eastbay is a joke.....not to sound salty but they excluded this from the discount once people started ordering and calling for this. They did this to the ZF 95 Jkidds as well.Some of the reps such as "Randy" I spoke to yesterday are rude.
Pretty much... Once sales kicked up and ppl were getting them for really good deals they said lets stop this... I guess they figure ppl will still cop even if they can't get the discount on them...
Naw, it was just a mistake. Normally signature sneakers are always on the excluded list when they first appear online. Just like with Footlocker and the F&F sales.
What Magic said. It was a mistake on our part to not have that excluded. I've seen this happen with other products, even a Jordan release ifmemory serves me right. We will normally make adjustments for you if we show that you had received the discount when you submitted the order.
cool, thanks for the help. It's nice to see that they're making an effort to help out the customer 
happy.gif

whatttttttttttttttttt, i can go buy these in store, these jokers have me waiting till feb, nah man

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

whatttttttttttttttttt, i can go buy these in store, these jokers have me waiting till feb, nah man

Well you already waited like 10 months 
laugh.gif

I'm good, saved $30 by jumping on them quickly.

nah i copped the first time and resold, and with NY tax im really not saving that much money compared to retail, retail is 139 and ebay price is like 130 for me with tax/shipping. Might as well go to the mall today, Im in NJ today too so no tax.....smfh man

called and cancelled

i copped with the discount and than they charged me more, ebayrep is there anyway i can contact you directly through the phone number

Went to my Footaction today and picked up a pair with my discount.... Glad I was able to get another pair. I flipped the last pair and had a lot of remorse

I need help with these. Bad.

DS Infrared VIs for anyone willing to help me find a pair. No one has them near me.

Originally Posted by DEpast

DS Infrared VIs for anyone willing to help me find a pair. No one has them near me.
eastbay.com didnt have ur size?

I went to the mall today. Footaction had them on display. I looked at the production date and it was last fall. Looks like these are produced for a second time. Not an overstock.

Anyone know why eastbay is on backorder though? Footlocker has them online ready to ship. My mall probably has them instock too. Should I just cancel my order on eastbay? I want my griffeys NOW!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Anyone know why eastbay is on backorder though? Footlocker has them online ready to ship. My mall probably has them instock too. Should I just cancel my order on eastbay? I want my griffeys NOW!

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be so sure about Footlocker shipping immediately.  I would imagine that Eastbay/Footaction/Footlocker will all be shipping at the same time.  I say keep your order and wait it out or you might get bumped back in the queue.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DEpast

eastbay.com didnt have ur size?

I went to the mall today. Footaction had them on display. I looked at the production date and it was last fall. Looks like these are produced for a second time. Not an overstock.

first thing i noticed too.... copped a few mroe pairs for $98
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom