are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The item is excluded from discounts. If you placed your order where the discount was given but your order confirmation doesn't show the discount, please pm me your order number and I can verify what total you were given at check out on our website. If you were given the discount, I can make an adjustment since our website did not state at one time it was excluded and it's only fair to honor it. If you do pm me, please be sure to state griffeys in the subject line so I know what you are referring to.

Edit: If you placed your order and your order confirmation shows you received a discount, that won't be changed. If you would like for me to verify, you may provide me your order number through pm so I can check for you as well.

eek.gif
nerd.gif
- is this for real??
roll.gif

My back order went through with the discount got the confirmation email guess we'll see if they actually get shipped out

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

suprized so many people slept on this shoe when they dropped. They were everywhere for like a month and then slowly disappeared. Still got my 2 pairs in the stash. I hope they don't get restocked tho.
Maybe where you live, they were gone in two days and the first day in many stores.

maaaaan... when is footlocker gettin these?

as a matter of fact... somebody chunk me a sku... cuz i'm finna stock locate these johns....

Just called and got everything fixed... $109 is my final price... I had to talk to the team leader to get everything situated so that my $30 reward code couldbe used since I placed the order before the *Excluded from all discounts* went up...

Does anyone know if eastbay oversells a shoe if it's preordered? I just don't want a space jam type fiasco.

eastbay is a joke.....not to sound salty but they excluded this from the discount once people started ordering and calling for this. They did this to the ZF 95Jkidds as well.Some of the reps such as "Randy" I spoke to yesterday are rude.

I have never done a preorder but wanted to ask, does Eastbay immediately remove the money out of your account or when the shoe ships out? I'm about to usepaypal as payment but wanted to make sure.

^ i ordered yesterday and they still haven't charged me. Normally when i order from them my account is charged immediately.

Originally Posted by ej20love

eastbay is a joke.....not to sound salty but they excluded this from the discount once people started ordering and calling for this. They did this to the ZF 95 Jkidds as well.Some of the reps such as "Randy" I spoke to yesterday are rude.
Pretty much... Once sales kicked up and ppl were getting them for really good deals they said lets stop this... I guess they figure ppl will stillcop even if they can't get the discount on them...

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I have never done a preorder but wanted to ask, does Eastbay immediately remove the money out of your account or when the shoe ships out? I'm about to use paypal as payment but wanted to make sure.

Did it with the Auburn Bo's. They charge you when they're in stock and about to ship. That's when you can tell they're about to ship.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

eastbay is a joke.....not to sound salty but they excluded this from the discount once people started ordering and calling for this. They did this to the ZF 95 Jkidds as well.Some of the reps such as "Randy" I spoke to yesterday are rude.
Pretty much... Once sales kicked up and ppl were getting them for really good deals they said lets stop this... I guess they figure ppl will still cop even if they can't get the discount on them...
Naw, it was just a mistake. Normally signature sneakers are always on the excluded list when they first appear online. Just like with Footlockerand the F&F sales.

Thanks alot guys, I have my paypal linked to my bank account. I wanted to buy these but I also want to buy another pair of varsity red 6's this week. Iwill be able to get the money for these next week but wanted to order them before they're sold out.

Sometimes they receive the shoes before the backorder date, so it's best to have the funds available at least a few days before the date.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Sometimes they receive the shoes before the backorder date, so it's best to have the funds available at least a few days before the date.

Yeah, I remember them shipping my Bo's out early. Ended up getting them before the ship date.

I just ordered the Black/Red since I already have the Freshwaters. Discount worked and everything went smooth. Now all I need is some Volts.....

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Does anyone know if eastbay oversells a shoe if it's preordered? I just don't want a space jam type fiasco.
The only time this could happen is if the quantities we expected were cut or with site issues such as what happened with the Space Jams. If youreceived an order number that doesen't have a G, your order entered our system with a quantity reserved for your order.

I have never done a preorder but wanted to ask, does Eastbay immediately remove the money out of your account or when the shoe ships out? I'm about to use paypal as payment but wanted to make sure.
If you use a credit card to order, no, we do not charge you until the order ships. Please note, an authorization might show on your account afterplacing the order but an actual charge will not be made until it ships.

If you use PayPal or Bill Me Later, we do charge up front just because those methods require us to do so. If the order was cancelled for any reason, we wouldreturn the money back.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pretty much... Once sales kicked up and ppl were getting them for really good deals they said lets stop this... I guess they figure ppl will still cop even if they can't get the discount on them...
Naw, it was just a mistake. Normally signature sneakers are always on the excluded list when they first appear online. Just like with Footlocker and the F&F sales.
What Magic said. It was a mistake on our part to not have that excluded. I've seen this happen with other products, even a Jordan release ifmemory serves me right. We will normally make adjustments for you if we show that you had received the discount when you submitted the order.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

The only time this could happen is if the quantities we expected were cut or with site issues such as what happened with the Space Jams. If you received an order number that doesen't have a G, your order entered our system with a quantity reserved for your order.

If you use a credit card to order, no, we do not charge you until the order ships. Please note, an authorization might show on your account after placing the order but an actual charge will not be made until it ships.

If you use PayPal or Bill Me Later, we do charge up front just because those methods require us to do so. If the order was cancelled for any reason, we would return the money back.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Naw, it was just a mistake. Normally signature sneakers are always on the excluded list when they first appear online. Just like with Footlocker and the F&F sales.
What Magic said. It was a mistake on our part to not have that excluded. I've seen this happen with other products, even a Jordan release if memory serves me right. We will normally make adjustments for you if we show that you had received the discount when you submitted the order.
I always here about you guys making a "mistake." Apparently it happens all the time because three other occasions these mistakes alwayshappened. And by the way, a third shift supervisor said Eastbay would actually call me to explain everything within 48 hours and that never happened. Whose
running things over there?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom