Are they supposed to make any p.e. XX3's like they did with these?

I don't think so. The XX3 run was 2008, and we're scheduled for the 2009 in what, less than a month?

I'm pretty sure there are no more XX3's coming out in the near future.

The XX3 sold so well on it's own that JB didn't need to add any variations to it.

i <3 both the XX1 and XX2 but both pe's are horrible. it's a good thing that they cut that idea.

I highly doubt it. Especially when you look at how the XX1 and XX2 PEs sold. They both ended up on sale. So my guess would be no. Another thing to think aboutwould be the time frame. The Jordan/Jumpman/Whatever the hell it's called 2009 should be dropping in February, right? A day and a month makes a year thatthe All-Stars dropped. I'd put assumptions of XX3 PEs in a dark closet.

Agreed, 23's do not need to be released any time in the near future. I still need to get me a pair of those black stealths.

that'll make the 23s the first Air Jordan since the 14 to be released in less than 3 versions

Originally Posted by joekamel

I would prefer specific player PEs... not general PEs.

yea, btw did anyone see that golden state/kings game earlier today? huuuge heart breaker in triple overtime, but kmart had THE sickest PE XX3s... looked likethe finale ones but dark purple instead of red.. anyone get pics?

I neva coped any "PE" shoes I juss neva liked them.... I juss stick to plain old og's and retro's....

Back
Top Bottom