Are We Watching Rick Ross Fall Off?

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

That street/trap/Lex Luger riddem music is what's bringing the money in for him and MMG. He basically took over that lane with BMF and it would be foolish for him to veer from that lane with the money attention he's making...

yea but dont no street +$@+@% i know listen to ross. ross music is street music for people from sheltered 2 parent households

Originally Posted by eashawty

That street/trap/Lex Luger riddem music is what's bringing the money in for him and MMG. He basically took over that lane with BMF and it would be foolish for him to veer from that lane with the money attention he's making...

yea but dont no street +$@+@% i know listen to ross. ross music is street music for people from sheltered 2 parent households

Yea but that all depends on how many street dudes you know...

I cant speak on your area, but I know damn near everyone here is listening to Ross almost as much as the listen to Gucci , Jeezy, Boosie, Gotti, or any other 'trap' rapper... And coming from here, that's saying a lot about him...

They might not be listing to him with the same kind of respect they have for all these other rappers, but they definitely listening forreal...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Uhhhhh....lyrically falling off??? Actually he couldn't be any better, especially compared to his "Whip it real hard, whip it whip it real hard" days.
Chill son... That track is a classic 
grin.gif

*Whips it real hard* 
Classic....ehhh.......would've even say it's a top 25 Ross song, including mixtape stuff.

I was joking around fam. Of course he has much better lyrical ability now. 

*whips it real hard*

Originally Posted by eashawty

THIS!!! I really don't know any street dudes that bump this dude. Jeezy may not be a prevalent on the Internet, but he RUNS the streets.
RF hasn't got a full spin from me yet. I get turned off by the number of "trap sound" beats... He needs to rap on a mafia music/maybach music type beats more. I don't think he's falling off though...

*!!!$% really bumpin Rich Forever or *!!!$% bumpin stay schemin?

"Drake murdered you on ya own +!#+"

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Niketalk knows what the streets listening to though?

laugh.gif
im saying tho

Out here in Cali that whole trap **%+ aint really big as it is in other parts but i can tell you that Ross is bigger commercially but Yeezy has that true fanbase when it comes to that trap music

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Niketalk knows what the streets listening to though?

laugh.gif
im saying tho

Out here in Cali that whole trap **%+ aint really big as it is in other parts but i can tell you that Ross is bigger commercially but Yeezy has that true fanbase when it comes to that trap music

conan2.jpg

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I thought he was falling off until Rich Forever dropped then I changed my tune because that mixtape is damn flawless
False, can't be with a song like "Ring, Ring"

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I like that Ring ring song. joint is catchy lol

It really is though, if you can stomach the astronaut it will grow on you. I used to think it was terrible until I actually listened to it

I just told my boy this a few days ago, not necessarily falling off but he peaked. Album was pushed back once or twice and he's having trouble finding a single. It's only downhill from here.

Also, I won't say falling off. But the man needs to rap on topic more man, its getting annoying.

Q, a song with JHud & Ne-Yo (that ain't his own) ain't his lane. The check was probably nice, though.
How is the bul Ross not lyrical, though? I swear most of the naysayers still clutch hard to that CO bias from 05-08.

How can dudes listen to Mafia Music 2, hell even Rich Forever w/Legend (without said bias) and say the fat boy ain't lyrical?

You n's aint ordinary, g.

He ain't falling off but I used to be a big ROSS fan until he started hanging with Diddy,picking up this Rozay character & starting that +$!**$* grunt..ROSS never was that super lyrical IMO dude can rap but ever since he adopted all these new things dude has sounded like a broken record 80% of what he has been putting out after Teflon Don has been repetative as hell...And I'm getting sick of all these people co-signing him after TIMBALAND said he was Biggie "reincarnated" i was done...ROSS is cool but his career is almost rappers don't last long thats why he trying to build MMG..

Yeah...you dudes are idiots...either that or trolling hard as hell...**** what went through your head OP when you made this thread...the clowns that agree with him..what in the blue hell is going through your head right now

Back
Top Bottom