Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

You know how the Bible & other holy texts were written by men that were apparently inspired by God/Holy Spirit...what if...God also inspired Akira Toriyama to write Dragon Ball...and Heaven is actually just training with King Kai...whoa...

Last edited:
What's wrong with independance and counting on oneself instead of a "holy spirit" for things?

Last edited:
Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.

Nah, I'll just go see a qualified mental health profession, or meditate more, or spend more time with my loved ones, or find a new hobby to distract me, or work through my **** like a responsible well adjusted adult

Last edited:
You know how the Bible & other holy texts were written by men that were apparently inspired by God/Holy Spirit...what if...God also inspired Akira Toriyama to write Dragon Ball...and Heaven is actually just training with King Kai...whoa...

We could only wish. Dbz, where dying actually is cool

I identify as Christian, support gay marriage and gay rights, and I am completely against the genocide that is taking place in Palestine. But please feel free to bash me. 

Then you half steppin for Jesus. Clearly states in the bible the way he feels about gays, non believers, his enemies, ect...

You pulling a 2 pac

No matter what I'm up against in life, I believe God is with me. If he brings me too it, he'll bring me through it. To a non-believer, it's just them.

So nothing you do is on your own? Have you "sinned" before? Is that a way of him testing you, while he's with you?

Generally curious, not trolling or anything.

I've tried church and reading different religions texts. After years of study and learning I've realized the system of belief that works for me is simple. Whatever belief you have that makes you a better person is the system for you.

If believe in a higher being helps you be the best you there is; then that is what you need to pursue.

If you don't see or understand religion and the idea of no higher power calms you and makes you better, why change?

I'm not sure if there is or isn't a god. My personal belief is that something created everything, but nothing can interfere with the happenings on earth.

We weren't created in someone's image and we weren't each given our abilities as gifts.

But again those beliefs help me make sense of the world. It helps me be a better person by being nicer and thinking more clearly.
Better is different for everyone. And it's clearly not something to base you actions on.

Don't know the purpose of our being here; but I'm going to try and learn the most I can, get the most experience where I can, and share the things I've learned along the way when others are interested.

I've tried church and reading different religions texts. After years of study and learning I've realized the system of belief that works for me is simple. Whatever belief you have that makes you a better person is the system for you.

If believe in a higher being helps you be the best you there is; then that is what you need to pursue.

If you don't see or understand religion and the idea of no higher power calms you and makes you better, why change?

I'm not sure if there is or isn't a god. My personal belief is that something created everything, but nothing can interfere with the happenings on earth.

We weren't created in someone's image and we weren't each given our abilities as gifts.

But again those beliefs help me make sense of the world. It helps me be a better person by being nicer and thinking more clearly.
Better is different for everyone. And it's clearly not something to base you actions on.

Don't know the purpose of our being here; but I'm going to try and learn the most I can, get the most experience where I can, and share the things I've learned along the way when others are interested.

View media item 1661379
Well said. Live and let live as they say...

Last edited:
o_0 I mean God is the backup.

Doesn't answer my question. If a believer needs God as a back up and a non doesn't of the two who actually "needs" the "back up" ?

didnt see a non believer doesnt need God, I don't believe in God because I need to believe in something. I'm sure me and the non-believer face the same struggles. I'm just saying when my times get tough, I trust in the Lord to walk with me. Just because you don't believe in him don't mean you don't need him. You just need him more than you think you do.

In all aspect of life where there is struggle, you will find a belief in God. It's funny, but it's typically the ones that are comfortable and doing decent financially that take all of the credit for their situation. But then they turn around and use words like luck or karma.

Last edited:
Doesn't answer my question. If a believer needs God as a back up and a non doesn't of the two who actually "needs" the "back up" ?
laugh.gif

I identify as Christian, support gay marriage and gay rights, and I am completely against the genocide that is taking place in Palestine. But please feel free to bash me. 
Then you half steppin for Jesus. Clearly states in the bible the way he feels about gays, non believers, his enemies, ect...

You pulling a 2 pac
I guess Muslims aren't really Muslim if they don't support ISIS, right? 

No matter what I'm up against in life, I believe God is with me. If he brings me too it, he'll bring me through it. To a non-believer, it's just them.

So nothing you do is on your own? Have you "sinned" before? Is that a way of him testing you, while he's with you?

Generally curious, not trolling or anything.

Of course. I'm not a Bible thumper. Nor do I judge those that believe, or don't believe, or believe something other than what I do. It's all love on my side, regardless. I'm sure I sin every day in some form. I repent and I try to do better. But I'm faaaaaaar from perfect. I'm not an extreme Christian. I just believe in God.

Back
Top Bottom