Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

It just kinda bothers me when people use god as an excuse or reason.

like when they didnt succeed or get something and they be like "God chose a different path for me" im like naw dude you just failed at it :lol:

Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.
If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.

i think you misunderstood what that comment was in reference to. Faith has nothing to do with fear.

How did religion come about anyway? A way to control large groups of people?
Started off with just trying to explain how and why things came to be.

Then ppl started buying all the way in to ******** and stopped thinking for themselves.[/quote]

That's opinion, that's not fact.

like when they didnt succeed or get something and they be like "God chose a different path for me" im like naw dude you just failed at it :lol:

God's Will.

Pretty much like people living off welfare by choice

That's god's willl

Last edited:
I'm bout to write a book of fairy tales and bury it, and stash a map that leads to it. Maybe someone will believe in willchamberlism one day[emoji]128591[/emoji]

^^^^
what do you mean by faith?
Everyone has faith. I'm sure you have plans for a day beyond today, because you have faith you will exists to experience/ fulfill it.

so in a thread about religion we are talking about faith...and you want to refer to its general definition

I guess if somebody said they were a fundamentalist,.. you would be like "well that makes sense, don't you guys play basketball and focus on perfecting the fundamentals?"

corn

Why?

You think that because he's atheist he doesn't want a peaceful coexistence? :lol:

No because he's athiest, he thinks they're all wrong. Why wear their badges of faith? You believe there's nothing out there but you gon rock crosses because it looks dope on a necklace? gonna rock the rosary or a yamaka? Those are products of religions. I can see if he was a theist, he wouldn't have a clear cut faith, but at least he would leave the room for possibility. But with no belief, he just looks like a goober with this tat.

If that was true then you wouldn't have an issue.

It's like all you see are the religious symbols without reading what they spell out.

The message conveyed by the design isn't supposed to be a specific promotion of the individual ideologies.

It's a representation of a support of freedom of belief.

Last edited:
Not all of the coexist symbols are religious.

Yin and yang, male/female, peace symbol.

While it may use religious imagery, I see Foster's use of the tattoo as a want of all people, whether your male, female, religious, or atheist to coexist.

where do you think you came from? And don't say monkeys, it's already been dis-proven.

which came first, chicken or the egg?
Ironically, the only people that discuss the idea of "coming from monkeys" are Christians.

Back
Top Bottom