Armando Galarraga, Tigers, robbed by Jim Joyce

[Avon Barksdale]Are you talking about a do over baby?[/Avon Barksdale]

Even as an Indians fan I feel bad for AG. It would've just capped off the woeful season thus far.

Damn man Galarraga seems like a real cool humble dude man i feel bad for the kid
smh.gif

F YOU JIM JONES !!!

damn that freakin' sucks. i feel bad for the pitcher & the umpire too

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Hypothetically speaking, is there anything Selig could do?
Yeah, take the ball, put it in Cooperstown, and draw an asterisk on it. Galaragga deserves to be accredited in some manor solely for the way he handled himself.

man
eek.gif
at galarraga's locker room comments after the game. what a classy guy...he was 100% genuine too. not just trying to the right thing.

even the hitter thinking, "you sure i'm safe?" time for david stern to hire jim joyce and work the finals, lol

The Internet buzzed virtually moments after the controversial call was made. Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm issued this "statement" via her Twitter account: "As governor, I'm issuing a proclamation declaring Galarraga pitched a perfect game!"

Eh, even if selig could change the call, you can never get back the raw emotion of celebrating on the field with your teammates.

If the league somehow alter things or whatever and declare that Galarraga got the perfect game after the fact, would it even feel the same?

Probably a rhetorical question
smh.gif

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

Eh, even if selig could change the call, you can never get back the raw emotion of celebrating on the field with your teammates.

QFTMFT

That may have been the worst call in the history of MLB if you take in the circumstances it was in. ONE MORE OUT! ONE!

I hate that joyce can admit that he blew the call and nothing can be done now.......is 3-0 with 2 outs in the 9th.....even a close call should be called an automatic out just to congratulate the young man......whats even better is that joyce is the home plate ump for tomorrows tigers game.....I wonder if he is going to try and "make it up" to the tigers.....

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

smh.gif

dude reactions went
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

galarraga is calm dude,
i prob wouldve flipped

Aww man, i would've gotten my ^#% suspended the whole rest of the season man lol. True story

As a Phillies fan who watched in excitement during Halladay's perfect game on TV last Saturday
I'm feel sick to know that this happened to Galarraga and Tigers fans...horrible call
smh.gif

[h6]Everybody can blame the ump for Armando Galarraga's perfect game, I'm gonna blame that runner...how you gonna hustle to the bag. C'mon son.
mad.gif

[/h6]

Back
Top Bottom