"Armed Forces Day" Air Force 1 AF1 - dropped May 17, 2008 (under the radar)

Sneaker Mike, I'm calling you up as soon as I get out of work. Give my loves to Charlene.

those would be so nasty if they used the armed forces colors like they did on they jordans

Good lookin out thagreatj
pimp.gif
Got my pair a couple of weeks ago and Iappreciate it
pimp.gif

houstonsnk wrote:

i still WOULD like a pair. sz9

i discussed it with you plenty of times, you never came through with the money.
Good lookin out thagreatj Got my pair a couple of weeks ago and I appreciate it

i appreciate that.

Good looks thagreatj, I just got my sz. 11 in the mail
smokin.gif
. I appreciate the look out, real rap, if I had a camera I'd take pics.

that doesn't even show up on my radar my man, its just not that great imo to each his own though

I saw the first pic and I was like"Wow these are Syracuse AF1" becasue it looked orange, but its just red. If it was orange I would cop.

OMG. i work in the shoe dept at the san diego NEX and we had 120 pairs come in. so far...we sold less than 20 pairs of this colorway. at $69.99...i thoughtthey'd fly out the door. lemme know if you want a pair! LOL...

Originally Posted by MD2CA

OMG. i work in the shoe dept at the san diego NEX and we had 120 pairs come in. so far...we sold less than 20 pairs of this colorway. at $69.99...i thought they'd fly out the door. lemme know if you want a pair! LOL...
(i dont work there) but my store prolly had 60 and they didnt sell well either. which is why i have hooked up 5 peeps (4 NTers)

i still dont have a pair for myself
grin.gif

i wonder if they got these in germany... my dude is n the air force... but he's overseas right now...

Not a regular poster on the board but I gotta give a Big Shout to THEGREATDJ for hookin it up !! Don't sleep on this shoe,Get at him for yours!!! Thanksagain Playa

if anyone needs a pair...PM me all the info i need. i have over 100 pairs i NEED to get rid of. get at me...PEAS.

Back
Top Bottom