Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

And it don't stop...heres the Seventh Letter gear for the holiday season come by and grab some before its gone...

Check out the detail, on every hat there is the print under the bill and the TSL logo

Some of the tees come in different colors as well

front and back of the white tee

peace
CROS1

wow, where was i the past few weeks? CROS you're definitely bringing heat with the new clothes you guys are pulling in. A few of those shirts are a must.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Word man thanks....yeah we been pretty overwhelmed with stuff...which leads me to this since were getting even more stuff in the upcoming week...

So in order to make room for upcoming restocks we gotta clear everything out. Everything will be marked from 10%-50%

Everything from Tribal Gear, Seventh Letter, Fabricali, Armory, Manifest, UNDER CROWN, LRG, Scifen, Luxirie, Akrylick, Serye, Methods, DVD's, Vinyl Records, Paint, Tips, Flowpens, anything and everything....

peace
CROS1

Just dropped by and picked up a Tribal and a Serye Shirt. Most of those look better in person. I shouldv'e picked up more, but you know, with christmas around the corner....

BTW, Cros....you know Ice from Legend?

Ice from Legend? hmmm only Ice I know that was from Legend is Icey Ice who also owns Stacks. Is that who your talking about? Lemme know....

Oh yeah heres some new stuff we just got in...

peace
CROS1

Nice stuff.

And yes, Icy-Ice from Legend and owner of Stacksvinyl. Me and him go way back, back to 1988 whne he was originally with Spectrum. I was recently up at his pad in Fontana this past weekend, and damn...I don't think he has enough records.

Oh word yeah I know him my partners actually go pretty far back with him since my partners were ex Rock Steady Dj's and were real tight with the Beat Junkies back in the day. Ice is a cool cat definitely....
peace
CROS1

^^^thos hoodies are ILL!!! and john...he's a realy good guy...haven't see him in a long time...nice to see some ppl that know him from nt...small world

Oh hell yes. He's real cool. He has a son now, he named him Isaiah Jr. and he's 7 months old. He's supposed to be doing the W up there for New Years. I plan on heading out there to hang out again.

Got some Jack Johnson Akomplice jackets at both stores real nice zip up style jacket....

Also some more West Coast T's in stock but going quick...

peace
CROS1

Ok its a few days before xmas and I know you wanting to get your peeps some hot stuff sooooo....Heres some stuff that came in just in time...

aSDthing t-shirts reprinted in brown and a new color...

The West Coast Hoody in Black only limited Edition...

Jack Johnson Jacket by Akomplice

aSDthing Brown Hoody...Gettem while they last only 60 pieces made....

These are all available at both shops....

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave
Pacific Beach Calif 92109
858-274-7300

Armory Hip Hop Shop
630 9th Ave
San Diego, Calif 92101
619-238-8151

peace
CROS1

aye cros how much are those sound in color tees going for???
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Anywhere from $24.99 for the regular print stuff to $34.99 for the allover print stuff. We sell for way less then everyone else does just to get the brand out since its fairly new...
peace
CROS1

Got some new Milkcrate stuff in today....dope stuff...
MIlkcrate/Lemar and Dauley Collab
Top is the front bottom is the back...avail White or Grey

Public Enemy Flip

Beat Street Flip...avail in Brown, Black and White

Mr Milkcrate haha

Bmore Logo
Left side is the front right side is the back

Milkcrate in Rasta Colors avail. in Black and White

and

more stuff coming soon...
peace
CROS1

I copped this Sound In Color tee when they got their first shipment right around the time when Viejas Nike got their 2nd shipment of 05 Halloween AF1s.

It's not cut and sew, but they did a good job of not making the design cut off abruptly towards the edges. IMO, they run a tad smaller so you may have to size up one.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

The shirts are printed on American Apparrel Shirts so the fit is alot smaller then usual.
peace
CROS1

Were sold out of that shirt but we will be getting a restock soon...So if you wanna send me a email [email protected] I can notify you when we do get it back in stock...
peace
CROS1

i was in the armory shop in DT last week picked up on some sb peigons..lol i got em for a bill i sold em for 2 bills...good lookin guys.=)

Damn resellers. haha j/k. Is Armory still looking to hire? I sent in my resume a couple days ago. Wondering if there's still a part time position available. Let me know. Thanks!

Yeah were still looking gotta review all the stuff we got and were going to see whats up. I will get back to everyone that sent something in.

Also to be honest with the SB's none of us there are into them we just got them on consignment we put our 10%-15% on it and were done with them. Thanks for coming by and picking them up...

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom