Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

^ Dennis they released those shirts a few weeks back...im not too sure if they still have them...but last time i checked about 2 weeks ago...they still had them at the downtown location.

That was probably me...i was wearing that shirt on the Titans game i was at plaza 54.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

I was wearin that shirt too, i was in field level tho, but also had my Merriman jersey over it. But at the tailgate and during halftime i took my jersey off and showed off the shirt.

^ I did the same thing....but i was wearing the LT Powder Blue Jersey... :tongue:
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

^
Nice to see you guys representin.'

I want to get the powder blue one because I'm flying up to Frisco on thursday and I want to represent because we're all planning to wear powder blue at the game. We got end zone seats so be on the look for the filipinos rockin' the powder blue on tv. LOL.

Also, the peeps whom I saw rockin' the powder blue and white armory Charger shirts were actually sitting in Plaza 21 row 1.
[/b]

Powder Blue joints are sold out pretty much in both stores. I think PB has a few sizes but its like M then jumps to XXXL. I do know we have all sizes left in both shops of Black and White ones though and a few yellow ones. Sorry about that my next move is making some hoodys for winter so be on the lookout for those...

I was at the game a few weeks ago sportin my powder blue one and my homie Zodak was sportin a white one. I was allover the place though ended up in the endzone haha and I had nose bleed seats...HAHA

Good to hear everyone reppin the city...

peace
CROS1

New UNDR CROWN available excvlusively at Armory Survival Gear in Pacific Beach...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/iamdanny86/DSC00738.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/iamdanny86/DSC00741.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/iamdanny86/DSC00744.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/iamdanny86/DSC00745.jpg

All the gear comes in boxes like this......

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Avenue
San Diego, CA
(858) 274-7300

also coming in today Temple Effective's

Blood Money Hoodies

Blood Money T's

and ladies we didnt forget you we got new Temple stuff as well as Acrylick for womens as well...

Got some of the Undr Crown crackle print hoodies and t's at the Pacific Beach store just giving the heads up I will have pics tomorrow...
peace
CROS1

For all you fans of Jordan Cement, Elephant Cement, Crackle Print...whatever you want to call it.

The T shirts are top quality.. check out the detail

peace
CROS1

Armory Chicago shirts in I will have pics tomorrow but there basically the Armory Plug logo with the Chicago Bear instead of the Gunner for the O. We only kept limited stock for San Diego since this is a Chicago exclusive commemorating the opening of the Armory Chicago which is located on 3450 Lawrence Ave in Chicago. Got them in White and Navy Blue act fast cause they will be gone at the snap of a finger....
peace
CROS1

We got in a new shipment of Tribal Gear. We Also got in grls tees as wells

This next hoodie has a thermal lining on the inside....

Some t shirts...we also got some grl tees in

Armory Chicago T's Very limited

peace
CROS1

New stuff in stores....

Armory Pacific Beach-
Rebel 8 girls and guys
Full Rack of Montana Cans over 1500 cans
On the Run Markers and more
Methods NYC
Scifen
Tribal Hoodys and JAckets

Armory Downtown-
Scifen
Tribal

peace
CROS1

We just got in some new gear. Primarily Scifen and Methods NYC

First up Scifen

Now on the Methods NYC...Every Tee shirt has extremely impressive detail

the back

also available in black

also available in dark blue

the back

8)
glasses.gif
274-7300

Some Consignment kicks in stock right now...Filipino Air Force 1's got more in stock call for prices and sizes.

These are located at the Pacific Beach location...

peace
CROS1

Thanks for the update CROS. Been meaning ot head down t here and pick up some more gear.

Thanks fellas its looking like we will be skipping out downtown later this year hopefully as its looking a bit crowded and the rent in downtown is getting stupid. So we will be putting more time and effort into the Pacific Beach store.
I been in and out of town so havent been able to crank out the hoodies but they will be out definitely before the holidays...
peace
CROS1

Got some LRG and some UNDR-CRWN in this week here are a few flics of some of the pieces we received more at the store...

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave.
Pacific Beach, Calif 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

1460297085_l.jpg

Includes everything in the store new and old...

Downtown will be clearing out of vinyl as well...

peace
CROS1

We carry MTN Colors. The original Spanish Montana. I dont support the German Montana.

Also we just got in some Akomplice and Exact Science stuff if anyone is interested heres some of the designs...The Statue of Liberty's are pretty much limited to a few pieces per store we got ahold of a good stock of them so gettem while there available...

peace
CROS1

Armory is a good place. First time I went there, people said wassup, not like many other shops/boutiques where people are too cool. I go there everytime now when my folks come from up north.

****And if anyone is looking to buy paint, let me know. I got A LOT of old school Krylon, Spanish Montana, wal mart bombing paint, tips and gallons and gallons of buff!!!! Just drop me a pm, I have all this and haven't touched a wall in months. I want to get rid of it all! And yes, "la grassa" is the name of the lady who was once in charge of the graf. task force up north, and no Im not her or a cop. Ha, there. For all you paranoid cats. Hit me up!

Cruised by downtown today and got that EPS Chronicles CD...real dope CD, worth every penny.

Cros I didn't see you there unless you were hiding in that back room, haha. One of these days i'll run into you and say what's up, haha.

Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!

Word yeah that CD is real dope. B-Dumm should have made a better cover and promoted it better though. He learned from this project though its definitely a sleeper album. To me its like the long lost LPSD Album that never came out well part of it atleast haha. Ice Lee is a monster on tracks I doubt people will ever know how ill he is or can be since hes in and out of jail all the time.

I was actually there on Saturday all day in the back working on some things.

Big shout out as well to all the peeps that came by for the sale and people that have shown us a great deal of support throughout the past 4 years. The Armory is more then a store its a movement of real hip hop heads for real hip hop @#%$. No BS fad @#%$ here we been doing Hip Hop all of our lives we dont change up every few months or every few years this is our life. Bboying, MCing, Djing, Graffiti, Beat Making, and all the above the whole massive got that @#%$ on lock.

peace
CROS1

Got a gang of new stuff for the Holiday Season...come check it out available at both stores...

Akomplice

Second is Serye< br>Fitteds and Flexfits

3rd is Exact Science

And last is Manifest 8)
glasses.gif
274-7300

Armory Hip Hop Shop
630 9th Avenue
San Diego Calif 92101

Back
Top Bottom