Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

We just got a full rack of Montana Cans in....
Stocked up on streakers, Flow Pens, Krink Ink, and Tips
aSDthing Girls T-Shirts

Girls Charger Shield T-Shirts

Girls Luxirie Stuff...

Girls Luxirie Hoodys in Purple, White, Black and Grey

Silk Liner in the hoody part

And new aSDthing shirts in guys

peace
CROS1

chances are I'll end up pickin up 2 out of the 3 colors.

Hey Cros, are those new SD shirts available at both locations?

^
Cros1,

How much are the Chargers aSDthing shirts?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Tshirts are 19.99 should hurry though our first run was 50 shirts of each color so it should go quick....
Peace
Cros1

Got some new tshirt designs....

Armory Gunner Shirts 4 diferent colors m-xxxl

Armory Battle Royal Design 2 Colors m-xxxl

peace
CROS1

Thanks for the compliment got a lot of stuff coming up in 07....price is same as always $19.99
Peace
Cros1

Yeah the Battle Royal ones been requested numerous times this time we actually got the print right. With the tilt and the bigger print and the bright blood red. The first batch didnt come out the way I wanted and I ended up getting kinda discouraged about it although most people loved them. BUT the reprint came out exactly how we wanted it so Im very pleased about it and hope everyone else is as well.
peace
CROS1

Dyze One dropped off some new shirts...This one is available at both stores...Theres also a South East shirt thats available downtown...

Also Diamond Supply Co. Shirts coming in a few days I will post up pics when they come in...

peace
CROS1

So were closing the downtown store a few days into Feb. and this shirt was made to commemorate the shop at 9th and Market. We will probably be moving around the corner a month or so later if all goes well. In the meantime when we do close Pacific Beach will be our only San Diego location that will be open til we open up in downtown again. There was roughly about 200 Shirts printed. Once there gone we probably wont be reprinting them so get out to the shop and cop yours while they last....Bigups to Pres for banging out a dope @#%$ design!!!

peace
CROS1

also for the 21 and up heads my bday party is this Friday...
l_d210b0816f432d1bb98fb1efb71f852a.jpg

Haven't got it in yet. Im assuming since I seen a few stores start to get there stuff that we should get ours soon as well. When I put my order in the dude said he was sending it. This was like a week ago. So maybe I misheard what he said. So I would say sometimes in the next few days possibly even tomorrow...
peace
CROS1

Holy @#%$ that tee is mine, haha. Such a dope print right there. Keeping it SD and B Boy at the same time. That's the icing on the cake right there. If you guys run out of my size before tuesday i'll be pretty depressed haha.

Cros if you check back here, I gave my teacher at school your number, but she said she won't be making any calls until next week, so i'll keep you updated on what's going on. My computer took a dump on me at home, it won't even turn on, so I haven't been online at all for the past week or so. I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal, but it's pretty damn hard not having a computer to use on a regular basis, haha.
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

I need your old L-R-G 2xl 3xl & 4xl

Especially looking for a Giraffes Baseball Jersey!

I called Diamond Supply today and they said it was shipped today so the shipment should be here in a day or two...I will post pics when I do g et the shipment in...

Also we just got our fitted hats in stock heres pics of when they were in production....

peace
CROS1

Quote:
Theres also a South East shirt thats available

you got pics of these cros????
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Hats are in stock now and going quick...

As for the SouthEast shirt I will put a flic up asap. Cant find my plug to hook my camera to my comp so its been a pain...But I should get it going soon enough and get that up got the shirts in still...

peace
CROS1

Word I think hes starting a Tuesday at Bar Dynamite as well with Happee and Backspin. Should go checkem out.
Tshirts are $19.99
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom