Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

Never mind, i didn't completely read the entire post. About when do you guys think you'll be getting the Charger gear in? I checked about 3 weeks ago and they said that it should be in right about now.

Since our printers are busy banging out samples for the upcoming Magic Show I assume they will be out in about 2 weeks since we still got to get them printed then relabeled. If they come out before I will post up and let you all know. Thos will get printed along with the aSDthing shirts...
peace
CROS1

just wondering the Armory charger shirts still availble?

that wasnt very funny....

looking for...
ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retro Laney V, Retro Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XII, Raptor and Frenchies VII
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

You guys still have the GOOD Music shirts?
Please do not:
-Ask people to email you albums.
-Ask people to send you albums via AIM.

Edited by: The Mayans at: 12/24/12 11:59 am

Uhmm Charger T's will be another week or two weeks...
GOOD music T's are sold out we possibly might get some more in a few weeks I will post up if we do...

Friars T is sold out completely and we probably won't reprint til next baseball season...

Also got a few new designs coming out soon that I will show sneak peaks of very soon when we brush them up a little...Good ole San Diego representation at its best...

peace
CROS1

moltowces.jpg

also don't forget about this event RSVP will be opening up soon.....

In Stock now at the Armory...7 different colors

Charger Shirts will be in mid next week....

peace
CROS1

so what the hell happened to sd thread?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retro Laney V, Retro Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XII, Raptor and Frenchies VII
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Wow that SD thread is gone huh haha. Wonder what happend. Dreos email was sent....
peace
CROS1

I dropped by there yesterday afternoon and picked up a few shirts for myself and a tank-top for my wife. Figured I should since she's paying. But talked to Danny, who was working there. Cool guy. Still waiting on those Armory Charger shirts tho. Hopefully you'll get them sooner than i hope.

Bout to go pickem up right now so they will be in later this afternoon...Thanks for the support!!!
peace
CROS1

YO...those chargers shirts are the ILLEST!!! can't wait til they come out. not mad at the aSDthing shirt either...good stuff

dropped by this afternoon and picked up a few of those Armory Charger shirts and of course one for my wife and finally got a chance to meet CROS1. I have to drop by your downtown location and see what's going on there.

Word man good meeting you Felix thanks again for the support always good to meet NTers...
peace
CROS1

Hey Cros I got lucky and picked this bad boy up on my latest trip to the thrift store.

47sjnkh.jpg

You know a movie has reached classic status once it hits the thrift store :tongue:
tongue.gif
Real dope video if I might say so.

I've been trying to take my mind off of sneakers, clothes and random material things like that, but man I need one of those SD thing shirts. An instant classic. I'll be downtown to get one once I can get some money together. Peace!

What Big TRG wants:
-Any Puma Clydes size 10.5 -11.5
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12
-Ecko JMJ tribute tee

Back
Top Bottom