Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

flip the bird shirts lookin real sick i saw the dude at the one in downtown armory rockin it today

Yo Cros, about The Bridge shirt...

Have you thought about having the shirt white with the bridge being blue? Like how it normally is?

Just a thought.

Do you guys still have that Green & Yellow Manifest shirt with all those westcoast rappers in the Cali state?

Green and Yellow Manifest shirts only one I have left is a medium...

As for the bridge design I was thinking about that just gotta plan out how Im going to print since its a belt job the expense is alot more then a regular print so I have to pick my colors wisely.

Also heres some stuff we just got at the stores...

Restocked on our liscense plate frames...

Picked up some Dookie Gold Chains...Comes in 3 different widths...with two different lengths

Got a few pieces of LRG nothing too crazy but got 3 different denims from them real small stock of them so hurry before there gone...

Also heres the Sdthing shirts flipped up...

Also heres a better look at the color schemes....The UNDR CRWN kicks pictured will be coming very shortly so stay tuned....

peace
CROS1

Those are called the Lay Up by Under Crown...we will have those available at the shop on Thursday we got full size runs in each shoe so come and checkem out...

also heres a peak at some of the gear that were getting next week....These jackets are reversible...

peace
CROS1

came through the shop today. copped 2 tees. customer service was outstanding. i think danny should get a raise.. LOL. saw the Under Crown elephant out kicks, looks dope.

The shoes are $139.99 but if you tell whoever is working that you seen this on Niketalk you will receive 10% off...

Heres the flyers for the world wide release dates. Keep in mind our shoes are up for sale now so you will be getting a week jump on every also the gear comes in early next week so same will be said for the gear as well....

peace
CROS1

Sweet. I plan on heading out there this weekend. So with the flyer thing, all i have to do is print this page and i can get hooked up with the 10% off? Thanks CROS.

did you guys get those undr crown jackets? how much are they going for?
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

They should come in today or tomorrow the best thing to do is call the shop...

Heres some new stuff that came in today...

RIP James Brown...

Common Sense Throwback...

Old Dirty Bastard Tribute...

And we didnt forget about the ladies either....

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Avenue
San Diego 92109
858-274-7300

also new shop in downtown is being worked on more info to be announced....very soon!!!!

peace
CROS1

Yeah they should be in midweek...There suppose to ship today from Hawaii so should be here n 1-2 days.
peace
CROS1

What up CROS, went by there this weekend hoping to pick up a handful of shirts. But i suppose i waited too long and the good sizes were gone. But i still picked up a few. Good stuff nonetheless.

Word yeah stuff goes pretty fast in certain sizes Im still getting the hang of ordering and stuff cause Pacific Beach is different then how downtown was. What shirt were you looking for?

Just got some new Tribal stuff in they are really coming with it this season. They been the same for a minute but they got with some dope artists like Retna, Saber, Revok, Maxx, Mear and a host of others to make some nice designs...But yeah I should be able to post some up soon so peeps can check it out....

peace
CROS1

If I do it wouldnt be til the football season...Right now its baseball season so be prepared for some new Friar shirts hahaha...
peace
CROS1

Man, forget the Rockets and the Clippers. Ain't no one memorable from those SD teams except for Bill Walton and World B. Free.

I say you take it back to the old school and let some peeps know on what they ain't knowing.

Booyah!

2f0eq3c.jpg

wcc4.jpg

NewQsLogo.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yeah we've toyed around with alot of the older sports team logos and all that just wanna make it right and dope. You guys already know were all about San Diego stuff...

We got a few T's coming out in the upcoming weeks America's Finest City T's in Script by Dyze One, The Full Body Coronado Bridge T, also printing up the Friar Shirt with the Armory logo as well as the Friar by Himself in a over size print...

Also we got a T-shirt to commerate the opening of the new store in Downtown its titled Back On Da Block which is came out pretty nice...I will have pics of alot of these things closer to the launch of all of it.

Thanks for the input though let me know if theres any other things you are interested in seeing as well we love to hear feedback from the customers it gives us a better understanding of what it is your looking for...Thanks for the support...

peace
CROS1

word...i'd be down for a 619 clippers themed shirt...esp for the colors!!! can't wait to see what's next!!!

Back
Top Bottom