Arrow TV

was he wearing his new arrow suit at the end of the episode?

looked the exact same as his old suit 

so they save money by using the old suit and just talking about how its made with better quality materials? 

I couldnt see much because of the darkness but I think the change was mostly in materials. If it is made out of kevlar I would assume that would go inside the leather.

also wasnt a fan of the ending of the ep

this wasnt some rocky vs creed ending where i was left wanting more and wanting to see how the fight would play out

as soon as the screen went black i was like "yep, oliver is probably knocked out already"

also wasnt a fan of the ending of the ep

this wasnt some rocky vs creed ending where i was left wanting more and wanting to see how the fight would play out

as soon as the screen went black i was like "yep, oliver is probably knocked out already"

You havent been watching Flash then.

i dont care how soft and weak they make him out to be in the show

if they dont show him on screen doing something stupid and soft and losing to a regular dude then all logic points to him murdering oliver

i mean if he ran at him catching like 10 arrows on the way and its still somehow an even fight then i hope barry gets shot and dies the next episode because he is a huge waste of talent and potential 

slade coming back on ep 14 
pimp.gif

Great two parter.

:lol: Diggle being freaked out by Barry's speed

Both had great entrances on the other's show.

:lol: @ Barry trolling Oli's salmon ladder.

so they save money by using the old suit and just talking about how its made with better quality materials? 

That's probably what they did. sisco should've gotten rid of that stupid hood and gave him a stupid hat.

I don't get why they set up those mannequins and display their costumes like that. Must be annoying when a crime happens and they have to gear up quickly. Then when they return to the arrow cave they put it all back on the mannequin. I know it's cool to display but isn't practical.

Also the cw must have a leather fetish for putting these comic book heroes in leather.

Why does DC keep changing the pronunciation between rAYze al ghul and rAHzz al ghul depending on the show/movie. Which one is it?

Yeah, the fall finale is looking piff. I don't like who they cast for Ra's though. He doesn't look cool.

This show is prolly one of the best on diversity. Im surprised that they didnt cast a middle easterner tbh.

Not complaining. I just find it odd

Now that they got the love stuff out of the way and the Flash crossover, I hope the season picks up in intensity. Teaser for next episode looks promising.

^thinking the same. I liked season 2 until it got too wrapped up in the "I'm now in love with the sister of my ex girlfriend, who I thought dead, who I cheated with on her sister who is now an assassin like my other ex girlfriend but it's cool because my ex girlfriend is now banging my former best friend who is the son of my arch nemesis. Also my sister is banging my sidekick." ********. That Spanish soap opera nonsense almost ruined the season for me

I loved the Arrow vs Flash 2 parter, but the Arrow episode was better in my opinion. 

Nick Tarabay killed it 
nerd.gif
 ... Asher and Crixus are sharing a cell. Wonder how many more villians they are gonna put on Lian Yu before they break out.

Detective Lance is the only one that doesn't know Arrows ID and he was trying the hardest 
laugh.gif

S1E7 and dont know what to think. Feel like Batman, Spiderman, and Homeland(Maybe because I havnt read the comic). Not sure why people close to him dont know its him. Also why his list so long of people to kill. Uma list wasnt that long in Kill Bill

O yea I dont care ill smash no problem

Helena_Bertinelli_Jessica_De_Gouw-4.jpg

Helena_Bertinelli_Jessica_De_Gouw-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom