Arrow TV

Yeah they sort of force this moral dilemma too much. If I was there I would start calling oli, Black Kettle. He's the last person who should be criticizing people.

Where did Roy get his flip training from? 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to get a little tired of every character on this show using a bow/arrows. I mean damn Arrow, Arsenal, Huntress, Merlyn, Komodo, Al Guhl's daughter, and now this cupid broad. Sheesh.

This week's episode was awful 
mean.gif

The only good thing was Felicity in the blue dress 
pimp.gif

Also the house of Batiatus is slowly being introduced into the show...

I'm surprised Felicity in that dress didn't make this thread jump a couple pages. To say she looked stunning would be an understatement. Goodness... Anyway, what's the deal with this flash vs arrow stuff? They already have an established friendship. Makes no sense. I'll be watching regardless.

I've seen that "break your thumb to escape from a handcuff" trick 3 times in the past 2-3 weeks. Saw it in John Wick then Agents of Shield 2 weeks ago and now in Arrow.

Just thought it was weird.

why didnt he just smash then arrest her after he busts? 

wonder how roy will act when he finds out about the dj guy

She offerin those yambs all around town and nobody will take em. :lol: :smh:

Cupid fine as hell, put the broad in cuffs and mount her stupid. :smh:

Feel like a shirtless beach volleyball scene is due for the men of this show. Quickly approaching suspect range.

i thought the chick was going to kidnap thea or something

then like 2 hours later i realized that thea kicks *** now 
laugh.gif

Would love that Cupid girl forever.

Was wanting Roy to see Thea kissing that david guetta little brother looking boy and knock him out. That dj scene was stupid though. Dude who got fired was playing some generic sounding stuff then that dude claiming he's great just plugged in his phone and played tove lo and lil jon. Really? I gotta move to central city and make decent money being a smartphone playlist dj then.

She was mentioned when they said Cupid wasn't as crazy as the chick that Waller has/had in the Suicide Squad before.

Last edited:
Ollie needs a new hide out. Villains are finding it way to easily.

Anyone else notice they added another actor from Spartacus? Not mad, just find it interesting that this is the 4th actor from the show. 

^
Yeah, I saw asher and was like does casting try to get as many spartacus people as they can? If Gannicus da Gawd shows up slicing people with dual swords it would be piff times a million.

Does Thea ever wonder what is down in the basement? I know oli puts a lock on the door but i'd be wondering why the basement is using so much electricity / power.

House of Bataitus is taking over Starling City. How crazy would it be if Gannicus and Spartacus free Death Stroke from Lian Yu?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom