Arrow TV

That ending 
eek.gif

Followed by 
pimp.gif

If the pit is real, then Sarah should be back real soon as well. :lol:

People die and come back a lot on this show.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the pit is real, then Sarah should be back real soon as well.
laugh.gif

"Why does this keep happening to me?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't be dead though. it can heal you if you are alive or prolong your life like ra's. the pit is real, ra's was bathing in it when he debuted 

would be awesome if we came back for the next episode after winter break and the show was called arsenal 
pimp.gif

I thought the Lazarus pit didnt exist at the time of writing because they didnt want to do superpowers. But they did dodge the question about the pit so that has to mean something.

If the pit is real, then Sarah should be back real soon as well.
laugh.gif

"Why does this keep happening to me?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't be dead though. it can heal you if you are alive or prolong your life like ra's. the pit is real, ra's was bathing in it when he debuted 

would be awesome if we came back for the next episode after winter break and the show was called arsenal 
pimp.gif

i wish they would make the pit a little better than just a stone hottub

roll.gif
 at roy being short enough to be confused with thea when doing the CSI work for sarahs death

ras gave him the denzel throat punch 
pimp.gif

dont assume anyone is dead unless you see the body

sarah's dead body was in their freezer for a week so shes prob not coming back 
laugh.gif

tommy 
nerd.gif

That stunt double looks NOTHING like the actor who plays Ra's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Most stunt doubles dont. The CW just doesnt have the budget to make you not notice. They find someone with a similar height, weight, and build.

You cant see her face clearly but you can tell it aint Scarjo
View media item 1300876
View media item 1300877
Here is renner in a scarjo stunt double mask

View media item 1300878

Well yeah of course they don't look alike, I mean they could've at least tried to make them look more alike.

I mean come on now
NCBG3Cl.png

stuntdoubleygu8j.png

:lol:

Last edited:
:lol: It honestly was just really bad done imo. Can't be that hard to make the dude look a lil more like Matt Noble once all is said and done. That was my only complaint with the episode tho :smokin

:lol: It honestly was just really bad done imo. Can't be that hard to make the dude look a lil more like Matt Noble once all is said and done. That was my only complaint with the episode tho :smokin

CW just seems like the kind of chanel that will skip out on that to save a few bucks.

If it was noticeable in Kill Bill, what chance do you think the CW had?

View media item 1301281View media item 1301280

I didn't notice the stunt double either.

I'm going to see an optometrist because I see no difference in the Kill Bill pictures.

Back
Top Bottom