Arrow TV

Arrow is starting to get dry, there was so much adrenaline first season and two had a lot of emotion. But three hasn't had any substantial villains or plot points.

Arrow is starting to get dry, there was so much adrenaline first season and two had a lot of emotion. But three hasn't had any substantial villains or plot points.

The CW has released a full description for the ninth episode of Arrow Season 3, and it sounds a lot more interesting with the full details. Here’s the write-up for “The Climb.”

RA’S AL GHUL GIVES OLIVER AN ULTIMATUM; DINAH LANCE PAYS LAUREL A VISIT — Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) returns to Starling City and tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) that her father, Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) has given Oliver 48 hours to find Sara’s killer or the League of Assassins will start killing the citizens of Starling City. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is stunned when her father (Paul Blackthorne) delivers a very special Christmas gift – her mother, Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tries to make amends with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Oliver sets a meeting with Ra’s al Ghul.

:smokin

The 3D mockup of the ATOM suit was
pimp.gif
Episode was better than I thought it would be.

The CW has released a full description for the ninth episode of Arrow Season 3, and it sounds a lot more interesting with the full details. Here’s the write-up for “The Climb.”

RA’S AL GHUL GIVES OLIVER AN ULTIMATUM; DINAH LANCE PAYS LAUREL A VISIT — Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) returns to Starling City and tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) that her father, Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) has given Oliver 48 hours to find Sara’s killer or the League of Assassins will start killing the citizens of Starling City. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is stunned when her father (Paul Blackthorne) delivers a very special Christmas gift – her mother, Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tries to make amends with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Oliver sets a meeting with Ra’s al Ghul.
smokin.gif
IF ...it's done right. Oliver's origins aren't even as intense as they were in season one. They've downplayed characters before. Like Deadshot and Solomon Grundy.

DJ and Thea thing was really random. They spoke for like 45 seconds before making out. I just hope they don't turn this into another love triangle. Oliver-Felicity-Superman is enough romance. Too much romance in the show probably.

Hope the show kicks it up into another gear soon. Flashbacks don't seem to be as connected/intense as last seasons. I wonder if Oliver ends up dealing with the LOA in Hong Kong.

DJ and Thea thing was really random. They spoke for like 45 seconds before making out. I just hope they don't turn this into another love triangle. Oliver-Felicity-Superman is enough romance. Too much romance in the show probably.

They gotta involve her into the story somehow.

Either romance wise or maybe the DJ will lead to some conflict/trouble and we'll see what she can do on the streets instead of sparring sessions with Merlin going like 20% :lol:

Supergirl Could Possibly Exist In The Same World As Arrow & Flash

The December 5, 2014 issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine - now hitting newsstands - features a profile on Greg Berlanti, the executive producer of many current hit shows including Arrow, Flash, and The Mysteries of Laura. It's a fascinating article about his approach to the different series, talking about his origins in the business with shows like Dawson's Creek and his one comic-based project that wasn't so much of a hit, the Green Lantern movie.

As has been mentioned before, one of Berlanti's new projects is a Supergirl TV project for CBS, which he is developing with Ali Adler and Sarah Schechter. There's a section talking about what's currently going on in production, and there's a very interesting nugget within:

Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash.

I am personally looking forward to it. Get it out of the way before they start building up for the finale.

Barrys has always been outsmarted in the comics though or else he would be OP and so far, he is still a noob in the show and hasn't even reached his fastest speed yet.

This is probably the most "realistic" way for GA to stand a chance against him.

Spin off shows always to a crossover their first season with the parent show. Definitely looking forward to it.

You guys think if oliver spent one day in central city he'd end up smashing Iris? barry would probably turn into a villain.

You guys think if oliver spent one day in central city he'd end up smashing Iris? barry would probably turn into a villain.
my man would have a three way with iris and caitlin 
pimp.gif

then borrow wheelchair kirk hinrich's time machine to smash that exploding woman 

I think it's perfect timing for this kind of crossover because of what @rfx45 said but also no one knows how many more seasons these shows have. We may not have enough time for all the work an epic crossover would take.

olivers my dude but if barry loses to him when he can outrun arrows then he's a scrub
Most likely it will be a draw. Remember Barry doesn't have any experience, and he's still developing. Most of Barry's setbacks so far have been psychological, his power is reactive to his humanity. Oliver reacts without clouded judgement, because he's borderline sociopath and this probably makes him react quicker than the Flash. But its been proven he also has a smaller accuracy rate than Barry because he shoots first and asks questions later.

However Barry does possess quantum thinking, he can speed read and time slows down for him allowing him to react more accurately more faster.

That says a lot about Oliver.

This question has me thinking, is Iris a THOT? I mean she's smashing Eddie and creeps out late night to be Flash's groupie. Then LIES to Eddie about where she is.

Even these "good girls" ain't loyal.

SoWtxHs.png

Last edited:
Decided to give this show a try 2 weeks ago. Slept on it real bad. Show is corny at times but mostly :pimp:. Season 2 :x :pimp:

Having to wait for new episodes after binge watching tho :smh: :smh: :smh: eager for this crossover :nerd:

How any boomerangs does that dude carry around?

He's at argus hq and all those employeeds with guns were losing a gun fight to a boomerang.

Last edited:
How any boomerangs does that dude carry around?

He's at argus hq and all those employeeds with guns were losing a gun fight to a boomerang.

Bruh.... this character is so lame its a joke. Truly hope he is the one who dies in the Suicide Squad movies.

No matter how cool you try to make this character he will always be lame. Every time the camera cuts to Jai Courtney I will cringe, because the camera could cut to anyone else and would be a better use of our time.

I bursted out laughing after the alarm went off because trying to make this character cool is just too funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom