Arrow TV

Spartacus' Katrina Law to play Nyssa Al Ghul, Ra's daughter.
devil.gif
 This show got the best looking female cast ever.
pimp.gif

Damn just looked her up she got nudes. She voted for Bush
eek.gif

Last edited:
They doin' a great job on casting females :lol:

:smokin

The casting people must be spartacus fans. They can cast liam mcintyre as a garbage man.

Interesting that they are using Nyssa.

Spartacus and Doctor Who fans it seems.

As for Nyssa, I think it's because of her Russian lineage. I think she's half Russian in the comics, so this would blend real well into the mythos that they currently have right now.

And the fact that they've just used Talia in Rises may also be a factor in choosing Nyssa instead as well.

glad he killed the guy, always hated that character and would have been mad if they let him ***** out

merlin using the lazareth pit?

Man, that was crazy!

Lazarus Pit!!! And are they really going to bring out Grundy? Man, this show is just getting better.

glad he killed the guy, always hated that character and would have been mad if they let him ***** out

Yeah, the count was so lame. The actor had such a terrible accent too.

I fall in love with Felicity every episode. I would tell her to keep the glasses on. Oliver is an idiot for not even sampling some of that.

The secret revealed at the end was crazy. It will not end well.

So Slade gon' get his power up now? Hopefully we see him in full Deathstroke glory in the present time real soon.

As for Thea, I know Ollie has a half sister in the current DC continuity. An archer and an enemy as well. Wonder if they go that route with her character.

finally saw this last episode...damn :wow: all the twists. although that last one at the end...there better be a good reason for a. him still being alive and b. their relationship/thea

as for "green arrow"...would probably sound kinda cheesy if they called him that on TV.

This is my favorite show currently airing right now.

Was not a fan of the Green Arrow but this series changed that.

I look forward to all the characters they bring on the show from the DC universe.

There’s Been No Talk About Tying ‘Arrow’ Into DC Movies, Greg Berlanti Says

From Spinoff Online

Between Metropolis and Gotham, is there any room in Warner Bros.’ big-screen map for Starling City?

It’s a growing question among fans of The CW’s Arrow, who wonder whether the hit drama’s hooded hero will play into the DC Comics cinematic universe as presented in films like Man of Steel and the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman. After all, Marvel has connected Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to its feature films, so can we expect Warner Bros. to follow suit?

“We haven’t had any of those conversations other than to say, what characters are we allowed to use this year and advocate or request certain ones that are of interest to us,” Arrow Executive Producer Greg Berlanti told Fandago. “And every now and then, they’ll say, ‘You can’t have that guy.’ They don’t say why, and we figure out why later on.”

Berlanti didn’t get into specifics about characters or whether there are any plans for Steven Amell’s Hood or Grant Gustin’s Flash to make the jump to the big screen to round out a Justice League.

“Getting to participate in any way in the story – considering how much they meant to me as a kid – is really, I just feel lucky about that all the time,” he said. “And it evolves the way it’s supposed to. When it comes out naturally, that’s when it’s best. And that’s been the fate of Arrow, and I guess that’s the path we’ll follow.”

Arrow has been building a pretty solid universe of characters based on various characters from DC’s comics library. This season branched out with mentions of characters like Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins, which appeared in Christopher Nolan’s Batman films. Meanwhile, the recently announced appearance of Nyssa al Ghul on Arrow has many wondering if her use is meant to fit in with Marion Cotillard’s role as Talia al Ghul in The Dark Knight Rises.

Last edited:
That was good. Ollie got murked by Grundy :x

And that tease of The Flash's origin was :pimp:

Last edited:
Nah it wasnt Grundy lol if you saw the earlier ep when the cop comes up to Brother Blood and goes its been a development and dude was like i feel stronger
yea im pretty sure that was the dude that bodies Ollie.

I love the way the Flashbacks connects to the Present but on some deeper ish that makes you start thinking like How? and when we gon find out how?
Definitely amped for more new episodes

bootleg batman, Garfield Peter Parker/Felicity male version, Jason/bane...

Last edited:
Oliver got punished :lol:

Barry Allen is cool so far. Another great ep.

Based on Slade catching blood from his eyes and being "dead" (doubt it) I don't think Speedy's friend is dead.

Oliver got punished :lol:

Based on Slade catching blood from his eyes and being "dead" (doubt it) I don't think Speedy's friend is dead.

I think he is. He was just one of the failed experiments from Brother Blood. Slade's a different story though.

Nah it wasnt Grundy lol if you saw the earlier ep when the cop comes up to Brother Blood and goes its been a development and dude was like i feel stronger
yea im pretty sure that was the dude that bodies Ollie.

Yup. He's the same dude. You might not have noticed it, but in the same scene Brother Blood called him Cyrus. Grundy's name in the comics is Cyrus Gold, so I think it's not a reach.

Solomon Grundy??

Yep. The powered-up dude.

I think he is. He was just one of the failed experiments from Brother Blood. Slade's a different story though.

Now that you mention it I think you're right. Brother Blood must be trying to perfect Ivo's drug. The blood eyes must just be a unique symptom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom