Arrow TV

Really enjoying this show. Yesterday's ep was great. The fights are really well scripted. Ollie vs Grundy on the highway was 
pimp.gif

shooting friends in the leg to slow them down though 
mean.gif

i was like "what a ****"
laugh.gif

my guess is that slade will suddenly come back to life and help them escape a few episodes later (they get taken back to the ship and take the russian dude with them when they break out)

^
Yeah I was like he could've damaged important part of the guy's leg or something and he'll walk with a limp for the rest of his life.

I don't like how they start Barry Allen off being a normal guy with no powers. Kind of a tease. They'll probably do it the traditional tv way and the episode where he gets his powers will serve as kind of a pilot for his spinoff show.

Last edited:
out of his million trick arrows the best thing he could come up with is shooting a guy in the leg?
laugh.gif

Ollie is accurate. I'm sure he missed anything vital lol.
Yeah this. But I'm also in the camp that was like "damn was that really necessary?" Lol. Also have to consider that he's banging Ollie's little sister so there was likely some pent up aggression there.

^
Yeah I was like he could've damaged important part of the guy's leg or something and he'll walk with a limp for the rest of his life.

I don't like how they start Barry Allen off being a normal guy with no powers. Kind of a tease. They'll probably do it the traditional tv way and the episode where he gets his powers will serve as kind of a pilot for his spinoff show.

I was cool with him starting off with no powers. I guess they want to bring in meta-humans gradually.

The Gustin dude was good. Still need to see him in full costume. His frame kind of reminds me more of Wally West/Kid Flash rather than Barry. I guess I still have the memory of the dude who used to play Barry on the Flash TV show in the 90's. That dude was kind of jacked.

Ollie is accurate. I'm sure he missed anything vital lol.
Yeah this. But I'm also in the camp that was like "damn was that really necessary?" Lol. Also have to consider that he's banging Ollie's little sister so there was likely some pent up aggression there.

:lol:

Seriously, what the hell was he thinking?

him getting punched into the boxes and getting syringes stuck in his leg reminded me of

not going to happen but im hoping that he gets injected with some kind of super roids or something 
devil.gif

So we have to wait for barry to become the flash? Liked in better in smallville when first appearance he was running fast

not going to happen but im hoping that he gets injected with some kind of super roids or something 
devil.gif
That'd be cool but hopefully they don't go that route. Reminded me of a time Batman overdosed on roids in the comics. Good plot device though

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_Venom
he wasnt crying blood so my guess is that its just some random chemical that he's ODing on and flash will know how to counter it 

still mad that after a whole season of going out of his way to not kill or shoot the bad guys he puts an arrow through one of his guys 
laugh.gif

I think i'm more interested in the few island scenes than the rest of the show. A prequel mini series of all the island stuff would've been nice.

So we have to wait for barry to become the flash? Liked in better in smallville when first appearance he was running fast

I think he wouldn't appear as Flash in Arrow, at least for now.

he wasnt crying blood so my guess is that its just some random chemical that he's ODing on and flash will know how to counter it 

still mad that after a whole season of going out of his way to not kill or shoot the bad guys he puts an arrow through one of his guys :lol:

Yeah, think it is too. Hope it's not the miracle drug. And hopefully he explains next time why he shot Roy like that.

I think i'm more interested in the few island scenes than the rest of the show. A prequel mini series of all the island stuff would've been nice.

Man, I wanna see how that throwdown with Slade went.

Last edited:
I don't think it was a chemical per se but they were in an evacuation shelter that housed emergency drugs, the syringes probably had some kind of medicine that he ODed on, shouldn't be too tough to treat

I don't get it, did someone with the same power as the Flash murdered his mother?

If I'm not mistaken, he was referring to Professor Zoom (Reverse Flash). Interesting enough, this only happened during the Flashpoint arc in the comics.

I'm probably one of the few hoping that syringe gives him a little boost in strength and agility... We gotta remember this is DC Universe and there's a bunch of out of this world characters and enemies with legit powers and it looks like Arrow is going to start bringing them in soon and it'll help Ollie take a hit from these foes and not have you question how a HUMAN can survive that. And if they are going that route I feel like they did it the smart way by having it be an accident and not make it seem like he's cheating to get more powerful like bad guys would.

And that arrow to Roys hammy I think would serve as a way of Roy proving to Ollie that he still wants to help him even tho he did that to him and that would touch Ollie in some type of way and he would finally bring him on to the team and train him

I'm probably one of the few hoping that syringe gives him a little boost in strength and agility... We gotta remember this is DC Universe and there's a bunch of out of this world characters and enemies with legit powers and it looks like Arrow is going to start bringing them in soon and it'll help Ollie take a hit from these foes and not have you question how a HUMAN can survive that. And if they are going that route I feel like they did it the smart way by having it be an accident and not make it seem like he's cheating to get more powerful like bad guys would.

And that arrow to Roys hammy I think would serve as a way of Roy proving to Ollie that he still wants to help him even tho he did that to him and that would touch Ollie in some type of way and he would finally bring him on to the team and train him

Prep time bruh... just like Batman. Prep time. :lol:

But, seriously I really wouldn't want them to go the power-up route. They could always find other ways to equalize the playing field. Anything but that power-up.

Why isnt this show part of DC universie. All these chracters can easily fit into the movies and more.

Flash
Deathstroke
Huntress
Arsenal
Green Arrow
Speedy(maybe)
Solumn Grundy

Alot to work with

Why isnt this show part of DC universie. All these chracters can easily fit into the movies and more.

Flash
Deathstroke
Huntress
Arsenal
Green Arrow
Speedy(maybe)
Solumn Grundy

Alot to work with
Well it's just not their plan. They'd rather let Snyder mess stuff up on the movie verse

Well it's just not their plan. They'd rather let Snyder mess stuff up on the movie verse

These shows FIX the movie universe. No need to shoehorn in C Lister origins in movies and more because they are already established, generated hype for the movie and the TV at the same time, have actors used to the character from the jump, show jumping and more.

Back
Top Bottom