Arrow TV

Felicity replaced her as the person to hate for me. She's been very bearable recently and even started looking good again to me
Bro my roommate and I said the same thing. We both looked at each other and was like....does laural look hotter to you? I wanted her to die a the beginning of the season and now I kinda regret it.

I actually found Laurel less annoying the last two episodes. And now she gone man. She gone.

I've been Team Anti Big Boss Man for two seasons now but that was absolutely heartwrenching. God dammit Bring Back Our Canary :smh:

Season 1 Oli would have clapped those cheeks before leaving :smh:

Felicity's pep talk game is so trash

Last edited:
It's no big deal, but c'mon, we knew he was gay since Teen Wolf. 
laugh.gif

This is the most underwhelming "come out" ever...

This show's been trash since the beginning of season 3 :smh:
Seriously are they letting film students write the show? Does the producer(s) think this is good writing?
I dunno what went wrong after season 2.

Last edited:
This show's been trash since the beginning of season 3 :smh:
Seriously are they letting film students write the show? Does the producer(s) think this is good writing?
I dunno what went wrong after season 2.

Some of the Arrow producers/writers moved over the The Flash after S2.

What did that douche merlyn ever do with those ashes of vandal savage? I stopped watching the show after the crossover episodes.

Merlyn needs to die already, he's worn out his welcome with that variant Coulson hand

At this point I can't see him on screen and not wonder why Oliver hasn't killed him yet. Can't keep using that "being Thea's dad" excuse forever and that has long since failed to make up for his actions. Hell, everyone straight up told him as much when the civil war was going on between Nyssa and Merlyn, Oliver had the bastard dead to rights, and he stops at cutting his hand off. And of course, that came back to bite him in the ***. :smh:

That's only fitting for Malcolm. I think I saw Thea's arrow take out the chair leg.

Anyone else rooting for that missile to land on the cab Oliver was standing on?

I almost wanted it to land on myself. :lol:

This is dreadful.

They stole that rnding from the Buu Saga. The whole world gave Oliver the power of hope for the Spirit Bomb.

That finale was so UNdERWHELMING. Darkh was whopping their butts all season long to just lose cause of a damn speech.

Back
Top Bottom